Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Andyman, any action tonight, or can I go to sleep early?

MorgantownHokie88

Who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream

Separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream

The andyman, the andyman can

And, to paraphrase myself (extreme dexterity required): don't mess with the andyman

Who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream

Separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream

And, to paraphrase myself (extreme dexterity required): don't mess with the andyman

Somebody had to do it. :doh:

Just beat me to the punch. ;)

This person (Andyman) is in the PR department..signs on here periodically, leaks information and it's always correct?....so this board has created its own 'legend' or is this legit?

We do not know Andyman's occupation. He has denied working directly for the Redskins, check some of his posts. He his never wrong. You do not question andyman. He is always right. He is essentialy to us what deep throat was to woodward.

I heard Andyman was a former KGB agent who lost his job during the mid 90s, then got it back again. He arrived under the cover of a Russian Orthodox emigre who sought political asylum, and got a great job as a customer service / telephone rep. with the 'Skins. He just pretends not to know English.

dosvidanya.

(since my computer has no Cyrillic letters, I've approximated.)

We do not know Andyman's occupation. He has denied working directly for the Redskins, check some of his posts. He his never wrong. You do not question andyman. He is always right. He is essentialy to us what deep throat was to woodward.

facinating!!! another piece to the puzzle.....:notworthy

Archived