Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Andyman, any action tonight, or can I go to sleep early?

MorgantownHokie88

well after last night, i don't think ill be able to stay up any longer tonight, ill see yall bright and early tomorrow. Hopefully ill awake to Randle El, and archeletta

Now RedskinsOne is dropping them off at your house? I don't know about you but waking up to Randel El and Archeletta would freak me out! :laugh:

This thread is funny. It's this big and heavily hit without Andyman showing up. If he does show up with info, this could become the second biggest thread ever. Behind Eli Manning's drunk pictures :).

Man, one could only hope he shows up...my heart skips a beat, but anyways...I wonder if it is worth staying up a couple more hours to see if we sign anyone.

Hi to all you Skins Fans that are still on the Board tonight, or should I Say Hail? Love those Skins! :) I was at the Wizards game tonight and a group of men walked past me while I was buying my nephew a hat. I recognized Randell El and Artuletta and of course our guy Chris Cooley. :yikes: I noticed them about the same time as several others did and everybody around started talking about it. :secret: Somebody yelled "Antwan Please sign with the Skins" I hope something happens soon I read on ESPN that the 49ers were also interested in Randell El :deal: :point2sky

talk funny the men in this thread do.

(just had to add a little Yoda to the mix)

Usually our style is to craft a deal before players can fly outta town and

have second thoughts.

Maybe the F.O. has the phones lit up with the agents while the 'skins-to-be

are all tucked in their beds.

I hope we hear something soon.

I think it's safe to say that the Skins Front Office believes that if they (Players) leave for another team to Interview/Meeting then they will not get a deal. So Don't let them leave. Tell them Redskins One Takes 8 hours to Refuel :)
My bet is they tell them to stay around for a day or so, give them and the agents time to work something out. I also think that they could tell the players and there agents that if they leave we withdraw the offer and go in a different direction. The Post already said that if they can not get something done with Randle El then they will turn there attentions to David Givens. So, if you want to be a Redskin don't leave town.;)

Anyone think all four players (El, Arch., Collins, Carter) will be signed at the same time, or will all the signings take place over the next week?

I think it would be spread out. Randel El is visiting with Chicago today (Sunday) and I am sure Carter and Arch will like to see what else is out there. Kind of making sure they are being offered what they are worth and not less, ya know? Unless of course, our recruitement was good enough for them to join us in our Super Bowl run! :silly:

Its now 267...cuz Im out....

COME BACK HERE!!! IT AIN'T OVER TILL ITS OVER SOLIDER!!! NOW BACK TO YOUR POST!!!

:twitch: Seriously, it's a saturday night. I should be sneaking out the house somewhere, not waiting for the skins to sign somebody. Man, I could use some good karma right now. I believe I've f*ckin earned it, fair and square. DAMMIT!

Archived