Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Looks like the Kid(Griffey jr.) is back...

halter91

I'd be excited if we hadn't lost to Canada. Seriously, Canada!?!?

Canada's team isn't that bad. If the WBC was a midsummer tourney, the USA would probably mercy rule them.

Loewen had a nice advantage against the USA batters because they haven't faced him before, and he pitched in the Arizona fall league so he's sharper than most.

K. Griff was never gone.

His injuries slowed him down, but he's been the same player he was before the injury.

I'm extremely happy I ordered that Ken Griffey, Jr. #3 Team USA jersey right now. Love that guy... (Manly way)

And I agree. Canada's team is actually pretty damn good. They have alot of talent on that roster, most of it is overlooked in the MLB farm system, but that doesn't mean that those boys can't play...

Canada's team isn't that bad. If the WBC was a midsummer tourney, the USA would probably mercy rule them.

Loewen had a nice advantage against the USA batters because they haven't faced him before, and he pitched in the Arizona fall league so he's sharper than most.

Its Canada, ok. C-A-N-A-D-A. As in, the Maple Leaf country! They don't beat us at baseball! They beat us at hockey :doh: What the heck is going on here!?!?!?

K. Griff was never gone.

His injuries slowed him down, but he's been the same player he was before the injury.

I'm extremely happy I ordered that Ken Griffey, Jr. #3 Team USA jersey right now. Love that guy... (Manly way)

And I agree. Canada's team is actually pretty damn good. They have alot of talent on that roster, most of it is overlooked in the MLB farm system, but that doesn't mean that those boys can't play...

Did you get it from MLB.com??

Its Canada, ok. C-A-N-A-D-A. As in, the Maple Leaf country! They don't beat us at baseball! They beat us at hockey :doh: What the heck is going on here!?!?!?

well, they do have individuals whos family and relatives are living there, including themselves. if they have candian's hertiage in them, they can play for canada. the canada team is a respectable 1 that beat us. It was willis's 1st start of the year.

It's not as bad as losing to Puerto Rico in basketball. Still, as long as we make it to the finals of this thing, nobody's going to care that we lost one game. I'm sure the Japanese are pretty pissed they dropped a game to Korea, but we're all in the second round now. Survive and advance. That's all you gotta do in March.

I still think he IS the best ballplayer. Injuries don't make you less of a ballplayer, they just overshadow your accomplishments.

Ken Griffey, Jr. > Barry Bonds. Any day of the week.

ive been saying this to bonds supporters for a while...griffey jr was and still is a great ball player. too bad the past 4 yrs are basically a wash, he would be breathing right down bonds' neck, NATURALLY!!

I still think he IS the best ballplayer. Injuries don't make you less of a ballplayer, they just overshadow your accomplishments.

Ken Griffey, Jr. > Barry Bonds. Any day of the week.

I should've made myself a bit more clear dawg. I really meant a statistically.

Archived