Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If You Could Say One Thing To Mark Brunell Now?

RDSKNFN_48

Mark, what the **** is wrong with you? We're 2-4 and almost done for the year. Take some god damn chances man. You're killing us you wuss. And if yo dont have the balls to throw the ball longer than 5 yards, please do the fans and the Redskins a big favor. Fake an injury, say you cant play and then retire at the end of the season. I appreciate you taking us to the playoffs in 05. I really do. But now you are hurting us more than you're helping us.

Mark, a Joe Gibbs coached football team has always been about class and character. you have continued that tradition in a very positive way. Never have I heard you say a disparaging remark about anyone, regardless of the situation. You are a man who is blessed with loving what he does, I can see it in your constant smile on the field. You love this game, you love this team. Forgive us as fans for only seeing the instant gratification of wins and losses. We know that you want to win as well. You are now a member of the greatest sports franchise ever. Joe Gibbs handpicked you. None of your detractors can take that away. God bless you for being a role model to all. There is no doubt in my mind that when the game is on the line with only seconds on the clock, that you can do it. You proved that in Dallas last year. And that was my greatest moment as a Redskins fan. Thanks for that.

PS Don't you buy no plastic tree...

dude, u freaking suck. u are over paid. i cant believe we gave up a 3rd rd pick for your weakasss . u aint no redskins and stop acting like u a good starting QB for the redskins . man, if i could bust ur head with a baseball bat and get away with it, i would. ok, maybe not but it made me feel good saying it. ur gay ass smirk after we lose games is annoying as hell.

dude, u freaking suck. u are over paid. i cant believe we gave up a 3rd rd pick for your weakasss . u aint no redskins and stop acting like u a good starting QB for the redskins . man, if could bust ur head with a baseball bat and get away with it, i would. ok, maybe not but it made me feel good saying it. ur gay ass smirk after we lose games is annoying as hell.

Wow, that was a very mature post. You are a class act and we need more Redskin fans like you in the stands cheering for the team. :doh: :doh:

Wow, that was a very mature post. You are a class act and we need more Redskin fans like you in the stands cheering for the team. :doh: :doh:

no doubt son. we need more fans like me. fans that arent afraid to tell it like it is. a fan that has had enough of this old ass dude that cant play and will not win us a SUPER BOWL. that has no future with us. no business at all of being a starting QB in the NFL. a fan that realizes that this guy is overpaid and isnt even worth half of his salary.

what do u care. dude is a multi millionaire. u think he gives a rats asss about me or u?

ME:Mark how does it feel to be the best looking QB in Redskins History........

MARK:Well the cheer leaders love it.........notice how i throw screens all the time so i can look to the sidelines and see the cheerleaders

ME:Thats supersmart mark i wish, i could have thought of that....

MARK:Thanks i gotta go practice throwing screens with my kids cya.........

no doubt son. we need more fans like me. fans that arent afraid to tell it like it is. a fan that has had enough of this old ass dude that cant play and will not win us a SUPER BOWL. that has no future with us. no business at all of being a starting QB in the NFL. a fan that realizes that this guy is overpaid and isnt even worth half of his salary.

what do u care. dude is a multi millionaire. u think he gives a rats asss about me or u?

Just speaking personally as a member, I sure don't ever need "fans like you."

You've been pretty much spewing little other than vitriol for some time now with no impediment, because that's how it is here--lots of freedom. But people who ramp up to posting how they'd like to "bust people in the head with baseball bats if they could get away with it", even after the transparent attempt to CYA, may find themselves needing to find a different playground. :)

My friend your a loser!!!

dude, u freaking suck. u are over paid. i cant believe we gave up a 3rd rd pick for your weakasss . u aint no redskins and stop acting like u a good starting QB for the redskins . man, if i could bust ur head with a baseball bat and get away with it, i would. ok, maybe not but it made me feel good saying it. ur gay ass smirk after we lose games is annoying as hell.

Clown.

By the way, whoever bumped this, good job. Should be interesting.

I'm still thankful for Mark. I believe in him. Watching the games and analyzing them... I really don't see the blame coming close to Mark most of the time. Mark CAN do the job. Everyone simply needs to be a little more consistent on offense, including Mark, and that's really it. He mirrors the offense, as Gibbs said. It's 100% true. One part of the machine doesn't do his job and it looks like Marks' to blame everytime. The life of the QB. He handles it well.

So thanks Mark, for being a great Redskin. Even when confronting the boos from your fans.

Hiya Jumbo ... I see the morality policeman side of you is out again ... this time piling on my buddy krsone. I think what he said has substance and is a legitimate point of view held by many other Skins fans. it is beyond dispute that Brunell is old, will not lead the Skins to the SB, will soon be retired, is not up to par with any other starting QBs in the NFL, and (arguably at least) is overpaid and not a very good value for his limited production. So why beat up on ksone for sharing these sentiments? Perhaps you object to his style? Anyhoo ... I read your paen to Mark and loved it although I thought it was a little on the sentimental "what could have been but wasn't" side. If I met Mark in the hallway ... I'd say "congrats buddy ... you really pulled the wool over the eyes of Gibbs and alot fans ... but you didn't fool me for a NYC second."

This needs to be repeated.....best post in the thread!!

Hey Mark - could you talk Portis into making costumes for all the receivers on the team? I'm thinking put all elligible receivers in Moss costumes.

....I mean...can you imagine if Mark sees 3 or 4 Santana Moss' streaking all over the field? He'll be slingin' that ball all around the field.

Archived