Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If You Could Say One Thing To Mark Brunell Now?

RDSKNFN_48

Guest amaprius

Which cheerleader are you looking at?

You only look for Moss and Cooley, so your attention must be somewhere else, when it comes to your third fourth and fifth choices.

• 7 months later...

So.....Mark, I hear you have one less toe nail to paint.

Seriously

Mark, thanks for not losing very many games for us last year and for being apart of that great team that brought so much joy not only to me but the City of DC. Thank you for that great scramble and two great passes against Dallas last year on Monday night when I honestly thought that you didn't have it left in you any more. With that said, Mark I think that if you lose to Indy this week and look horrible doing so (throwing into multi coverage and missing open receivers) I think it's time for you to step down and let either Todd or Jason get a chance to go in there and ball. Would you also mind giving those two guys tips because you have invaluable knowledge of the game but many of us will eventually find out Mark, things just don't work the way they should when you get older. Thanks. Oh by the way is the spaghetti done?

Hey Mark - could you talk Portis into making costumes for all the receivers on the team? I'm thinking put all elligible receivers in Moss costumes.

....I mean...can you imagine if Mark sees 3 or 4 Santana Moss' streaking all over the field? He'll be slingin' that ball all around the field.

Mark, You, and only you, KNOW what needs done. Go to it man, you're still the greatest in my books....................:point2sky and you have a great "O" to work with.

"Look left, look right, look down the middle, scan" then throw, you have a lasar rocket ar too------------------our receivers"! YES, you can get this done!

Listen quick on Sunday because we will be yelling loud and long for the team!:notworthy

Archived