Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If You Could Say One Thing To Mark Brunell Now?

RDSKNFN_48

This thread may be moved and I apologize for making another one if this one has already been created but I would love to personally thank Mark Brunell for being THE QB of the Redskins. He never said one desparaging remark on how we the fans booed him 2 years ago. He may not be the face of the Skins....but he sure is THE CAPTAIN. Just my :2cents:

You are a geat guy Mark stay in the pocket and I really appreciate what you have done for this team stop staring at Moss. I want you to know that we can all see you ignoring the other wide out the fans are behind you 100%. Keep up the good work!

Hey, Mark. I was never one way or the other about you before D.C. Then in 2004 I thought we'd made a bad mistake, but I was iffy about Pat being the one to make a big difference too.

So I was very concerned going into 2005. The I here all these reprots where everyone is saying Ramsey isn't looking good and you're looking great. Confusion. Then that 1st game. Not going to repeat my feelings, done that here.

Now I had to hope all over again that something will work without seeing how it can. Curse me for not remembering who Gibbs was just because he was human and had some struggles in year one.

Then you helped this team, and sometimes you were much better than others, amigo, set two offensive receiving records along with all the other offensive accomplishments in 2005.

During that time watching you on the filed, and getting to know you via redskins.com and the other media, I beacme a fan of you as a perosn, a team leader, and a Real Redskin. I particularly admired your relationship with Pat, your team-mates, and your sense of humor.

I chose to get into a lot of arguments with "brunell-bashers" during 2005 and I am glad I did. You desreved and earned the support with your play and your committment to the team.

Best of luck in 2006-7, for your personal beneift ,as well as mine as a Redskins fan.

Hey, Mark. I was never one way or the other about you before D.C. Then in 2004 I thought we'd made a bad mistake, but I was iffy about Pat being the one to make a big difference too.

So I was very concerned going into 2005. The I here all these reprots where everyone is saying Ramsey isn't looking good and you're looking great. Confusion. Then that 1st game. Not going to repeat my feelings, done that here.

Now I had to hope all over again that something will work without seeing how it can. Curse me for not remembering who Gibbs was just because he was human and had some struggles in year one.

Then you helped this team, and sometimes you were much better than others, amigo, set two offensive receiving records along with all the other offensive accomplishments in 2005.

During that time watching you on the filed, and getting to know you via redskins.com and the other media, I beacme a fan of you as a perosn, a team leader, and a Real Redskin. I particularly admired your relationship with Pat, your team-mates, and your sense of humor.

I chose to get into a lot of arguments with "brunell-bashers" during 2005 and I am glad I did. You desreved and earned the support with your play and your committment to the team.

Best of luck in 2006-7, for your personal beneift ,as well as mine as a Redskins fan.

if you could say ONE thing.... ONE....

hahaha, im teasin' :cheers:

Archived