Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Put it Down in Black & White: Skins 1st player signed is...

E-Dog Night

:yes:

Especially people with a join date of about 7 minutes ago...

Ok, cheap shot. Sorry.

But I figure my join date and # of posts should have earned me the benefit of the doubt that I am aware of & adhere to proper posting etiquette.

Nope. Sorry E-Dog. You're banned. :)

Both of those facts are completely irrelevant, because one rule of etiquette you have broken, is cluttering up the thread with useless responses that are completely off topic, and on more than one occasion in this thread alone i might add. now i have to waste more space in here just to tell you this so you don't continue to fill the thread with poster bashing comments. I have a headache.

Whoa there More Than Words--you don't know E-Dog--he's a good dude and valued poster. Search for his Pope Draft and you'll likely agree. Relax on the criticism until you know who others are. Seriously.

Not to be a jerk, but please use your search button before starting a thread. This topic could easily have gone in a number of already existing threads. As per the current rumors, you are probably right though, so long as Bruce doesn't call for too much money.

Hey Frogger, Q-bert called and he want's you to tell Kermit to bring his brown nose back.....

....A Newb Toadie....that's a new one...A Tadpole....is that what you are?

sorry to be so harsh...but you've been doing this in like six other forums...don't you know that you have to become a VET first before you become a Toadie?

unless of course you are making a comment on the utter waste of time Toadie piling on is...if that is the case post away.;)

Hey Frogger, Q-bert called and he want's you to tell Kermit to bring his brown nose back.....

sorry to be so harsh...but you've been doing this in like six other forums...don't you know that you have to become a VET first before you become a Toadie?

unless of course you are making a comment on the utter waste of time Toadie piling on is...if that is the case post away.;)

Thanks for contributing to the thread's original topic :rolleyes:

Anyway I wouldn't mind seeing Abraham but I'm not 100% sold on his character. As far as the first person signed I would say Adam Archuleta.

Thanks for contributing to the thread's original topic :rolleyes:

Anyway I wouldn't mind seeing Abraham but I'm not 100% sold on his character. As far as the first person signed I would say Adam Archuleta.

sorry, you're right....I should have contributed ....I think it will be I bruce

You know I'm getting kind of tired of you insulting people who help keep the Board and members in check. Give it a rest. Your antagonism adds nothing to the thread or to the community. You've got your thread where you insult all the valued members who do a great job of keeping the Board in line, so keep your vendetta there.

Thanks.

EDIT: And to those of you who help out, keep helping out--just maintain a little diplomacy when you remind people to follow the rules.

And carry on with the guesses.

Now that the Redskins will be eleventy billion dollars under the cap, place your bets: who will be the first player they will sign?

My money is on Issac Bruce.

If you want to see a list of available players and their current status, feel free to reference the link below.

http://proxy.espn.go.com/nfl/fa

E-Dog thanks..man that list goes on and on. I would imagine some palyers are intending to sign with same team but haven't yet.

David Givens!

Sorry about Givens, I have already emailed my selections to the Danny:

1) Antonio Brown: Much better size and numbers than Givens and not suspected of being a creation of a superior system. Also, other top receivers on markets have downsides too grave, such as age or no talent.

2) Arch Archuleta: A great player. We would have the best safeties in the game. Too hard to resist.

3) Aaron Kampman: Underrated. Great against the run, almost as good as Griffin, and improving each year as a rusher. Young. 4 years in the league, and had six and a half sacks last year. A coming star.

We go to the draft for a CB and a TE. Or trade: Betts and something for Putzier. Consolidate late picks to move up in draft for best available CB. Don't let Ramsey get away. Brunell's going to get hurt. Unfortunately, our best shot at linebacker is to give the job to Clements and let him develop as a guy who can also stop the run. I can see that happening. Don't blow off any of the other plans to get Ray Ray. In fact, forget Ray Ray.

Not to be a jerk, but please use your search button before starting a thread. This topic could easily have gone in a number of already existing threads. As per the current rumors, you are probably right though, so long as Bruce doesn't call for too much money.

Not to be a jerk, but you do this in every thread. Let the MODS do their job. There are a lot of similar threads, but some do warrant their own thread.

I'm going with David Givens (6'0", 215). He has one of the highest completion/pass thrown at him percentages in the league. That's what I like about him and he's 10 years younger than Bruce or JJ.

Also, Ramsey met with Jets officials, has no other meetings scheduled and the Redskins have to grant permission for each team he wants to visit. Something tells me we are indeed going after John Abraham.

Archived