Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Put it Down in Black & White: Skins 1st player signed is...

E-Dog Night

It's going to be interesting to see who it is but I'm looking forward to the newscast with our latest stud free agent coming in on the Redskins Private plane. The CBA being approved was a big deal for everyone, but especially us. Expectations are going to be thrugh the roof next season. man I hope we can do something special.

Sorry about Givens, I have already emailed my selections to the Danny:

1) Antonio Brown: Much better size and numbers than Givens and not suspected of being a creation of a superior system. Also, other top receivers on markets have downsides too grave, such as age or no talent.

I'm gonna hope you mean Antonio Bryant cuz Antonio Brown is about the exact opposite of a "talented and good sized" WR. :D

j/k bud I know what you mean. and i agree.

:laugh:

I can't believe somebody actually gave me a "please use search function" knuckle wrap, seeing how that's a big pet peeve of mine (not using it, that is). I didn't see any specific prediction threads on this topic so IMO this thread is ok to stand on its own.

Dude, I constantly get slammed for anything I post, it does not matter what you write. You could say you think everyone on this board is fantastic, and you will get drilled.

Sorry about Givens, I have already emailed my selections to the Danny:

1) Antonio Brown: Much better size and numbers than Givens and not suspected of being a creation of a superior system. Also, other top receivers on markets have downsides too grave, such as age or no talent.

2) Arch Archuleta: A great player. We would have the best safeties in the game. Too hard to resist.

3) Aaron Kampman: Underrated. Great against the run, almost as good as Griffin, and improving each year as a rusher. Young. 4 years in the league, and had six and a half sacks last year. A coming star.

We go to the draft for a CB and a TE. Or trade: Betts and something for Putzier. Consolidate late picks to move up in draft for best available CB. Don't let Ramsey get away. Brunell's going to get hurt. Unfortunately, our best shot at linebacker is to give the job to Clements and let him develop as a guy who can also stop the run. I can see that happening. Don't blow off any of the other plans to get Ray Ray. In fact, forget Ray Ray.

I hope you're talking about Antonio Bryant, not Antonio Brown.

BTW... I'll go with him: Bryant.

R. W. McQuarters...folks from Redskin Park have already visited Detroit (although people in this forum though it was for Charles Rogers or Kalimba Edwards), & we'll need a punt returner if Antonio Brown can't improve.

"Not to be a jerk, but please use your search button before starting a thread. This topic could easily have gone in a number of already existing threads."

who cares where it goes. he started a new thread....big deal. dont read it if you have a problem. Why do so many people complain about this kind of stuff on here? Doesnt this board already have a moderator?

My guess is WR Antonio Bryant. He's a Beast. Plus, I think GIBBS will get him motivated and I believe his so-called character issues are a thing of the past. Definitely don't want Adam Archuletta. He hits hard, but gets beat like a drum. :D

Archived