Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Put it Down in Black & White: Skins 1st player signed is...

E-Dog Night

Not to be a jerk, but please use your search button before starting a thread. This topic could easily have gone in a number of already existing threads. As per the current rumors, you are probably right though, so long as Bruce doesn't call for too much money.

I actually apologized to E-dog on page 4 of this thread b/c I did come off rude. I will stick to helping out the younger/newer guys. Please note I still took the time to respond to this thread also.

Not to be a jerk, but please use your search button before starting a thread. This topic could easily have gone in a number of already existing threads. As per the current rumors, you are probably right though, so long as Bruce doesn't call for too much money.

:laugh:

I can't believe somebody actually gave me a "please use search function" knuckle wrap, seeing how that's a big pet peeve of mine (not using it, that is). I didn't see any specific prediction threads on this topic so IMO this thread is ok to stand on its own.

:laugh:

I can't believe somebody actually gave me a "please use search function" knuckle wrap, seeing how that's a big pet peeve of mine (not using it, that is). I didn't see any specific prediction threads on this topic so IMO this thread is ok to stand on its own.

Check that guys posts. He seems to do it to everyone.

Why is everyone trying to be a mod these days?

:yes:

Especially people with a join date of about 7 minutes ago...

Ok, cheap shot. Sorry.

But I figure my join date and # of posts should have earned me the benefit of the doubt that I am aware of & adhere to proper posting etiquette.

Not to be a jerk, but please use your search button before starting a thread. This topic could easily have gone in a number of already existing threads.
im one of the biggest suporters of the respect given/earned system but i just thought i ought to point out one thing: your join date, his join date, your avatar and his avatar, i think EDogN deserves to have someone who has been around longer and knows him to point out the issue you raised to him. as he is an expirienced poster its safe to say he probably knows a little more about what goes on here than you do, being that you have been here hardly a month. if anyone needs to learn how to use the search button it whould be the people who joined from NOV 2005 to now (note that i am included in this group).

and no offense to you in anyway, but the tone of your post came across to me as subtley rude, you seem to convey that you think by saying "please use your search button before starting a thread" you are implying with your choice of words that:

a) you have more expirience than him

B) you feel a need to reprimand

c) you have the authority to reprimand

please understand that an expirenced poster like EDogN will be talked to by a mod if this truly were a situation to require what you told him. this topic itself is i agree much too talked about but please choose your words better next time when pointing that out.

please let the mods do their job, let the expirienced posters do theirs and above all enjoy the site without having to pont out the shortcomings of people

Archived