Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RUMOR: You're not going to like this

Dinello

Dinello is seriously proving to be one hell of a source through these CBA talks. I haven't posted much, but I've been reading Dinello's comments about the CBA for the past two weeks- he's been dead on every time. Thanks, man.

And I, of course, agree with everyone else. I can wait ONE MORE DAY.

Friday, good...i got school on friday...that means i can stay up intill 12:01 and post "Its officially Free Agency" Right on the dot!

As fun as that sounds on a friday night.......:silly: :laugh: jk jk

I guess one more day is bearable after all this waiting as long as they get it done. I just keep wondering if it does get done and all these restructures, how many new key guys can we add to the core of this team. I'm excited cuz no one seems to know the exact amount of money we have and I think everyone will be surprised if it gets done just how active we can be in free agency :)

:whew: You scared the hell out of me D.

Yeah, I probably should have put a better title on the thread, huh?

I'm just getting used to this posting stuff. You won't see me in here for another year or so when this CBA crap is over!!!

Now I know why most of the media are a bunch of angry pricks!!! I'm annoyed and it's only been a few days

I am tired of all this "one more day" crap. They need to just say, "we're really far apart but we are determined to get something done. Give us X number of days" and be done with it.
Problem is, if they say that, they don't get anywhere. The only cure for procrastination is a deadline. Soft though the NFL's version of it may be.

Yeah, I probably should have put a better title on the thread, huh?

I'm just getting used to this posting stuff. You won't see me in here for another year or so when this CBA crap is over!!!

Now I know why most of the media are a bunch of angry pricks!!! I'm annoyed and it's only been a few days

If they sent Jack Bauer into the negotiating room, I bet we could get a resolution to this CBA mess in less than 5 minutes.

If they sent Jack Bauer into the negotiating room, I bet we could get a resolution to this CBA mess in less than 5 minutes.

HAHA i like it.

If we had Jack Bauer handle free agency for the skins, we would have larry fitzgerald, antonio gates, and deangelo hall starting for us next year!

This isn't breaking news. On ESPN NEWS they have talked about this. For the past couple days. So far today John Clayton has said this

1. No agreement, No CBA, Everything stays the same.

2. If there is an agreement, Then FA will most likely be pushed back 1 day.

I'm just saying he hasn't reported anything new yet.

This isn't breaking news. On ESPN NEWS they have talked about this. For the past couple days. So far today John Clayton has said this

If you read my post - I wasn't reporting ANYTHING!! I was just passing along the thoughts and opinions of their front office personnel. This is what I have been doing for the last few days - JUST PASSING ALONG THOUGHTS AND INFO. FROM THEIR FRONT OFFICE.

See - I am turning into a mean prick like the media.

Actually, what he said was a bit different - he said the feeling was that if the owners were CLOSE they would extend it. But Dinello did say that this one was just a theory.

If you read my post - I wasn't reporting ANYTHING!! I was just passing along the thoughts and opinions of their front office personnel. This is what I have been doing for the last few days - JUST PASSING ALONG THOUGHTS AND INFO. FROM THEIR FRONT OFFICE.

See - I am turning into a mean prick like the media.

Sorry Dinello, typical message board crap. You've really got to just ignore stuff. People misread/misinterpret posts constantly on the ol' interweb.

That's the best idea I've heard yet. I can hear it now. Damn IT! We're running out of time!

Dinello has credibility. Keep'em coming D. :cheers:

Werder said that 4pm that 18owners were for the CBA and they need 6 more to pass it. It was 14 14 and 4 undecideds at lunch break so who knows who came over.

sounds like the undecides just moved in favor of the CBA, while we still have 14 against it who are pretty staunchly opposed. that right there tells you the revenue sharing isnt going to work as-is. i now expect no CBA or further delays.

sounds like the undecides just moved in favor of the CBS, while we still have 14 against it who are pretty staunchly opposed. that right there tells you the revenue sharing isnt going to work as-is. i now expect no CBA or further delays.

4 hours to go from that point. I guarantee you a few who were against it are playing a game of chicken, and will ultimately fold even if they can't work a better deal.

Archived