Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I work with mike nolans son

dinzelwashington

MY second day at a work in construction.. i just found out today, i work with mike nolans son.. he says dan snyder sux.. once he arrived, he fired lots of redskins, including his dad... True.. During and then years after, tried to buy his way to the superbowl, with bruce smith, dion sanders...i hate to say it, but that was right.. not when we just signed smith and sanders cause it sounded good, but when we look back at it now..

now lavar is out and many players about to be cut because of snyder we are way over the cap....i dont even think it was snyder who got gibbs back.. i think it was gibbs feeling so terrible about our franchize, he considered coaching again. If your favorite team u coach and won 3 superbowls with didnt make the playoffs for 6 yrs straight and was the talk of espn with us signing Veteran Expensive players every offseason, would u go back to coaching your old team?? Yes??

Everyone said we try to buy a SB.

team rivals and sports analyst, i just was too mad to admit it...

Now what if mike nolans was our linebackers coach instead of our current one and GW at head D.... our defense wwould be better thats for sure.. look at what nolan did for ravens and now improving the niners LBs..

anyways that was just a thought of mine, understanding my co-workers perspective on his dads situation.. cant do nothing but say to him, its gibbs team now not snyders.. cant wait til semptember when we are the next high powered offense.... Hail

Mike Nolan is just a LB coach is what im saying....

Look, I know you're upset about Lavar leaving, but you're really stretching for reasons to bash Snyder. Pulling stuff from 5 years ago? You've convinced me, my friend.

You make it seem like Nolan is the greatest thing going right now. Honestly, I like what Lindsey has done with the LBs. So far, he's taken low priced diamond in the rough players, and turned them into stars and solid contributors in no time. Look at his track record so far, Antonio Pierce (treated like a star now), Marcus Washington (star), Lemar Marshall (solid contributor, who not only matched a lot of AP's production, but exceeded it in some areas), Nic Clemons (3rd down guy, who's shown a lot under Dale's tutelage, and he might be starting this season). So far he's got a good track record. But it seems as if some on this board blame him for treating Lavar like what he is, an overpaid underachieving undisciplined player.

The next time you run into Nolan's son, tell him to keep a spot open for his dad; he'll be needing a job soon.
Ask him if his dad liked the vanilla ice cream Snyder sent him before he was fired?

Ouch...and Nolan isn't even reading this stuff...unless....

:paranoid:

Mike Nolan screwed up the first decision he had to make in SF. He picked QB Alex Smith with the #1 overall selection. Then, he went out and beat Houston the last game of the season and cost his team the #1 overall pick this year. Think about it. He could have stayed with Rattay last year and grabbed another rookie QB later in the draft. Or he could have just grabbed one this year in the draft or thru trade/free agency. Now, he's stuck with a QB who some think will never make it and his team is picking around 6 or 7. If he had played it right, he could have Reggie Bush or DeBrickishaw Ferguson, and whatever stud he wanted in last years draft other than Alex Smith.

Nolan didn't do a thing with the Ravens D. They had been good since Marvin Lewis was there and were still riding that high until this past year. I would much rather have GW as our D coordinator than Nolan. Hell, I would rather have Lindsey as our D coordintor than Nolan. Lindsey feels the same way about Lavar as almost every coach that has had the "honor" of coaching him in the pros. This coaching staff was the only ones with enough guts to do something about him.

Redskins D ranking

1998 Nolan #22

1999 Nolan #29

2000 Rhodes #4

2001 Schottenheimer #8

2002 Lewis #4

2003 Edwards #23

2004 Williams #3

2005 Williams #9

I'm thinking that you should ask Nolan's son that if you suck at your job as bad as his dad did at his if you get to keep your job. I guess George Edwards should have expected a raise by your reasoning.

Yeah, Snyder really is a meany......... :doh:

Archived