Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I work with mike nolans son

dinzelwashington

You woke up with Mike Nolan's son and your butt hurts...

Please tell your "friend" that his old man is the biggest douchebag to ever coach football. Tell him after his father got done running his fat mouth last year about how he is looking forward to playing the Redskins. The Redskins destroyed his loser team 52-17.

Sorry, but Mike Nolan sucked as DC - he didn't get fired just at random by Snyder. And the point about "buying a Superbowl" is moot since the Ravens in the 2000 season spent about $3 million less than us and had more Free Agents on the team then we did at that time (during the year of the "Redskins are buying a Superbowl" cliche). And guess what? THE RAVENS WON, so I guess you CAN buy a Superbowl, eh?

Tell Nolan's dad that he was fired at random by Snyder, but due to his ineffective coaching during a playoff run.

Unless im wrong i dont think he went to the jets. i though Baltimore picked him up as there tight end coach.

He was fired from the Giants, fired from the Redskins, fired from the Jets after ONE season, and then was hired by the Ravens intailly as a WR coach. When MArvin Lewis left, he was prmoted to Coordinator of the Ravens.

Archived