Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It's Hard Out Here For A Pimp

dent19

That song is awful, but I'm very happy that they won, because:

A. It was an interesting choice by the academy, rather than just awarding the boring slow song.

B. The Acceptance speech was the best of the night

C. Jon Stewart made some pretty great jokes about them

That song is awful, but I'm very happy that they won, because:

A. It was an interesting choice by the academy, rather than just awarding the boring slow song.

B. The Acceptance speech was the best of the night

C. Jon Stewart made some pretty great jokes about them

the song wasnt awful it fit the movie PERFECT and then to teach terrence howard to rap like that was great

the song wasnt awful it fit the movie PERFECT and then to teach terrence howard to rap like that was great

You could be right. I never saw the movie. I was just judging it as a stand apart song, maybe that's not completely fair, but I don't really care that much. In that respect, I think it's awful.

Bahaha. Three Six Mafia.. that's god damn hilarious. They are everything wrong with hip hop but you gotta love their attitude. TRU GANGTAZ.

Let me guess? You're a white college student that wears a backpack, listens to MC Paul Barman and Def Jux, and the Del in your s/n is referring to Del the Funky Homosapien?

Let me guess? You're a white college student that wears a backpack, listens to MC Paul Barman and Def Jux, and the Del in your s/n is referring to Del the Funky Homosapien?

Yes I am white. I'm in college. And I listen to Def Jux. Your point? Don't even try and make this a race issue.

So white people can't listen to hip hop an dknow about the genre?

How did you get that out of what I said?

That guys comments just totally put him into the category of people I correctly put him in.

I just always laugh at the "underground hip hop" heads that think they know whats best for hip hop, white or black, just so happens most of them tend to be suburban white kids that just started liking hip hop 3 years ago.

BTW, I'm white.

How did you get that out of what I said?

That guys comments just totally put him into the category of people I correctly put him in.

I just always laugh at the "underground hip hop" heads that think they know whats best for hip hop, white or black, just so happens most of them tend to be suburban white kids that just started liking hip hop 3 years ago.

BTW, I'm white.

You don't even know me and you have no idea when I started listening to hip hop. It's not the only thing I listen to. It's not even my first choice half the time to listen to on my ipod (does this make me some sort of music conoisseur too?).

Whoever said I was an underground hip hop head? I said Three Six Mafia was horrible for hip hop. Which they are. Their lyrics are some of the worst ever written.

Three six mafia aren't really "bad" rappers. They're just the definition of mediocre. The beats aren't anything worth mentioning either. It's hard to believe that the band I heard 3 years ago, with "Slob on Nob" has now won an oscar.

Also, I don't really buy that Ron Burgundy and Gold just knew all that about Who Del based on just what he said in that post. Who Del just recently started a thread about how great Def Jux is. He's 20(assumption of college isn't a bad one). The fact that Del would a reference to Del the funkee homosapien is a pretty obvious one(he even mentioned it in the aforementioned thread). Everyone in college wears a backpack. ect, ect.

I'm sure Ron will come back on here and claim that he never saw the other thread or noticed his age on the side, but I don't really believe him.

Archived