Extremeskins

The "Taken out of context" thread.

Teller

Which is worse:  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Which is worse:

• Madden
    • Vitale

hey, follow the rules. no cropping from the middle, only the edges. you don't even need to remove from the middle for this one to be good.

all i took out was the disclaimer in parentheses...but, if you want me to fix it, here:

when you take it up the ass, it keeps coming

I like the longer version better. Parentheses and disclaimers don't count in my book :silly:

all i took out was the disclaimer in parentheses...but, if you want me to fix it, here:

I like the longer version better. Parentheses and disclaimers don't count in my book :silly:

if you say the quote out loud, you will see that the last word is a homonym with another word that makes it all the more fun.

i think they're essentially the same thing...sound the same/spelled differently. I just teach them as homophones.

well, they're similar concepts, but not quite the same. homonym should be spelled the same but different word where as homophone is pronounced the same but are different words.

well, they're similar concepts, but not quite the same. homonym should be spelled the same but different word where as homophone is pronounced the same but are different words.

i think the words that are spelled the same and sound the same are homographs. I'll look it up later.

• 2 weeks later...