Sign in to follow this  
Teller

The "Taken out of context" thread.

Which is worse:  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Which is worse:

• Madden
    • Vitale

It is pretty pathetic that you can mount someone for over 3 minutes and not finish

-- MMA thread

My car broke and i spent the next three minutes being gang banged
Where the hell did your car break?

Human mirror on subway train thread

i spent the next three minutes being gang banged by every other car while the girls laughed at me.

-human mirror thread

edit: damn it!

-human mirror thread

edit: damn it!

:nana:

when you take it up the ass, it keeps coming into your system even if you pass out

:)

MANswers on SpikeTV thread

:)

MANswers on SpikeTV thread

hey, follow the rules. no cropping from the middle, only the edges. you don't even need to remove from the middle for this one to be good.

hey, follow the rules. no cropping from the middle, only the edges. you don't even need to remove from the middle for this one to be good.

all i took out was the disclaimer in parentheses...but, if you want me to fix it, here:

when you take it up the ass, it keeps coming

I like the longer version better. Parentheses and disclaimers don't count in my book :silly:

all i took out was the disclaimer in parentheses...but, if you want me to fix it, here:

I like the longer version better. Parentheses and disclaimers don't count in my book :silly:

if you say the quote out loud, you will see that the last word is a homonym with another word that makes it all the more fun.

if you say the quote out loud, you will see that the last word is a homonym with another word that makes it all the more fun.

trust me, i got the homophone. But I liked the entire quote better.

ooh, i did use the wrong word, didn't I? :( very subtle.

i think they're essentially the same thing...sound the same/spelled differently. I just teach them as homophones.

i think they're essentially the same thing...sound the same/spelled differently. I just teach them as homophones.

well, they're similar concepts, but not quite the same. homonym should be spelled the same but different word where as homophone is pronounced the same but are different words.

well, they're similar concepts, but not quite the same. homonym should be spelled the same but different word where as homophone is pronounced the same but are different words.

i think the words that are spelled the same and sound the same are homographs. I'll look it up later.

it will be nice to get a flat panel and mount it

Audio/Video geeks thread