Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Beer suggestions

jpillian

Which Chimay? Theres a blue one and a red one I've seen. Blue is much better I think.

There's also a cream-labeled one called Triple. I prefer either the blue or the Triple. The red has a slight fruit flavor to it. Still good, and I wouldn't turn one down.

Of course the absolute best beers are in Europe. I enjoyed tasting the local brews in each town/city. Heck, even the hofbrau in Stuttgart was better than 90% of the beers in the US.

p.s. Whoever said they didn't like Guiness is a blasphemer!!! :mad: Murphy's is better, but Guiness Draught is delicious also!

There's also a cream-labeled one called Triple. I prefer either the blue or the Triple. The red has a slight fruit flavor to it. Still good, and I wouldn't turn one down.

Of course the absolute best beers are in Europe. I enjoyed tasting the local brews in each town/city. Heck, even the hofbrau in Stuttgart was better than 90% of the beers in the US.

p.s. Whoever said they didn't like Guiness is a blasphemer!!! :mad: Murphy's is better, but Guiness Draught is delicious also!

Oh, just because you brew you think you can call me a blasphemer. :rolleyes:

J/K - i should actually clarify that i don't like stouts generally. Guiness to me is to chalky and filling. Plus, i prefer my beer with alcohol in it. :D

ps. I am a BIG IPA drinker.

To each his own. I like beers that block all light :D

If you like IPAs, you should check out Fuller's IPA. Pretty damn good. :cheers:

Yeah i like Fuller's, but its just so damn expensive. I've been drinking a lot of Lancaster Brewing's Hop Hog Ale. Yummy.

Old Rasputin Russian Imperial stout from North Coast brewing in California,

8.9% alcohol , A rich, intense brew with a robust palate, a fruity and a warming finish. Very complex. plus it kicks your arse after about 7 of them !!

Archived