Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Cat-Haters Thread

gchwood

After posting in the animal rights thread, I started to think about how much I hate cats.

Part of this hatred is because I am deathly allergic to them. But mostly it is because they act like they are the kings/queens of the world.

Whenever I see one, I want to rear back and kick that cat 80 yards.

How many of you are cat-haters and why?

After posting in the animal rights thread, I started to think about how much I hate cats.

Part of this hatred is because I am deathly allergic to them. But mostly it is because they act like they are the kings/queens of the world.

Whenever I see one, I want to rear back and kick that cat 80 yards.

But how do you really feel? :laugh:

I don't like'em, reasons why:

1. Allergies

2. I used to have this "Christopher Lowell" type neighbor living above me who would attract strays and then I'd be stuck with them fighting and mating right outside my bedroom window at night.

3. They kill wildlife, for example, baby rabbits and baby pheasants.

4. They have no personality

That's just some of the reasons off the top of my head.

Whenever I see a dead cat along side of the road, I yell out, "Here kitty, kitty!" Cat hating friends get a kick out of it.

Why aren't you at the combine? Think we can get you in under the cap? :)

I have been know to kick 45 yard fgs, but I don't know if you could get my under the cap. I have high expectations.

Plus I can only kick cats 80 yds, as they have so much hot air in them

2. I used to have this "Christopher Lowell" type neighbor living above me who would attract strays and then I'd be stuck with them fighting and mating right outside my bedroom window at night.

QUOTE]

Now is it the "Christopher Lowell" neighbor fighting and mating with the cats or the cats amongst themselves? Cuz if it is the neighbor mating with cats outside your bedroom window than you may need to seek professional therapy

QUOTE]

Now is it the "Christopher Lowell" neighbor fighting and mating with the cats or the cats amongst themselves? Cuz if it is the neighbor mating with cats outside your bedroom window than you may need to seek professional therapy

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It was the cats that were mating, he was responsible for them being there. I guess he was more like this guy.

I used to be a fervent cat hater. My friend and I used to toss his cat in to the swimming pool when we were kids. :laugh:

Recently, actually this Christmas, I got my girlfriend a kitten and my sister got one too and we (my girlfriend and I) are currently taking care of both of them. They are not so bad, really. Sure they want attention, but not as much as a puppy, which is nice. They are clean, a plus. And they are quiet, which to me is the most important thing. Living in a apt. building there is no way we could have a dog barking all the f-ing time.

I still like dogs more. I think they are cooler, more humble, and live to be your friend. But cats are not as horrible as I once thought.

Archived