Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Cat-Haters Thread

gchwood

I'm now a card carrying member of the "I Put gchwood on ignore" club. Another in a long line of recent new ES members to be put there.

dang now I am being oppressed by my hatred of cats. I prefer dogs, especially ones that just lay there being lazy

One time I had the front door open and she dragged in a live 42" tall Great white egret by the neck. Egrets have a 8" dagger like beek they could stab your heart out with.

[/-QUOTE]

Damn, that's impressive. Do you have a picture of said cat?

Yea, she was just a garden variety gray and white cat (12 lbs.) that grew up outside and adopted us when we moved into our house.

the egrets are everywhere down here, they walk thru the front yard daily.

My siamese cat "mojo" ran after one the other day, I yelled at him fearing for his life. I watched an egret repeatedly stab a opposum to death at the beach. That was thing was f-ing brutal.

edit: Speaking of wild things, when I pulled into my driveway this afternoon there was an aligator snapping turtle as big as a watermellon.

Dorcas5_792.jpg

I'm now a card carrying member of the "I Put gchwood on ignore" club. Another in a long line of recent new ES members to be put there.

I was trying to figure out the relevance of this post, but I get it now, you're a poo-c who can't handle other people words.

Yeah, don't bother, I know I'm already on your list.

I was trying to figure out the relevance of this post, but I get it now, you're a poo-c who can't handle other people words.

Yeah, don't bother, I know I'm already on your list.

You are now!

And, for the record,I can't possibly see how someone who admits to hurting animals, in two different threads no less, can contribute ANYTHING I would consider positive to this board.

Because I do not advocate the kicking of animals, that makes me a vegan? Please explain your logic. I'm quite curious to hear how you arrived at this conclusion.

"You are now!

And, for the record,I can't possibly see how someone who admits to hurting animals, in two different threads no less, can contribute ANYTHING I would consider positive to this board."

Don't see anything there about kicking cats. If you eat meat you hurt animals.

Jeez, everyone has their panties all lathered up today. And for the record I don't espouse kicking cats or any other criter, just kick people who take themselves too seriously.

:doh:

You are now!

And, for the record,I can't possibly see how someone who admits to hurting animals, in two different threads no less, can contribute ANYTHING I would consider positive to this board.

No I never admited to harming any animals I merely said that I had the desire to kick cats. My brother technically killed the scorpion. YOu can't pin harming any animals on me.

Don't see anything there about kicking cats. If you eat meat you hurt animals.

Jeez, everyone has their panties all lathered up today. And for the record I don't espouse kicking cats or any other criter, just kick people who take themselves too seriously.

:doh:

You are right he didn't advocate kicking cats in that thread - he asked about throwing them out a second story window.

That's much better.... :rolleyes:

Man, this thread got ugly in a hurry. I think most people were just joking about what the would like to do to a cat. I seriously doubt that they would really do whatever they said. If so, then they have some issues. I took it as joking though but it might be because I don't like cats either. Would I hurt one? absoultely not. Do I want one? absolutely not.

wow where the hell did that come from?

He said "I'm now a card carrying member of the "I Put gchwood on ignore" club. Another in a long line of recent new ES members to be put there."

and provided no reason for it. I didn't think his post followed anything that preceeded it. When he added me to the ignore list he gave me the context.

But why's he in the thread when it is so clearly labelled for Cat-Haters sounding off about adding people to his ignore list because they don't like animals?

Archived