Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Cat-Haters Thread

gchwood

I have two cats. I don't particularly like them either. However, I can't stand it when people talk about kicking them, dropping them off a 2nd story. Either jokingly or seriously. What is funny about that? If you find humor in kicking animals, you have a problem. The dumbing down of this site has been evident for some time now.

I guess I am gonna have to get on your list for a little bit of honesty.

My neighbor had a cat (I haven't seen him lately) that never went inside. I HATED this cat. Just this one as my parents owned a cat. This cat would terrorize our cat throught the sliding class door waking us up at all hours of the night. Well 2 years ago, I left my window down in my car one night and the cat got in my car and pissed all over it. The next morning I get min my car to go to work and it smelled HORRIBLE. I go inside to get the febreeze and come out to catch this mofo in the act. I punted that cat, because he deserved it. I can still picture it going through the dogwood tree uprights.

Although I do not advocate punting cats, I woulda punted anyone or anything that pissed all over my car!

After posting in the animal rights thread, I started to think about how much I hate cats.

Part of this hatred is because I am deathly allergic to them. But mostly it is because they act like they are the kings/queens of the world.

Whenever I see one, I want to rear back and kick that cat 80 yards.

How many of you are cat-haters and why?

I sentence you to death by Huly. :laugh:

I don't like'em, reasons why:

1. Allergies

2. I used to have this "Christopher Lowell" type neighbor living above me who would attract strays and then I'd be stuck with them fighting and mating right outside my bedroom window at night.

3. They kill wildlife, for example, baby rabbits and baby pheasants.

4. They have no personality

That's just some of the reasons off the top of my head.

Whenever I see a dead cat along side of the road, I yell out, "Here kitty, kitty!" Cat hating friends get a kick out of it.

I would be one of those!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

Bry you are one sick ****! :cheers:

Wow... this thread has everything.

Humor, wit, hatred, poor white trash from TN (of which I am a card-carrying member, btw), animal cruelty, self-righteousness, hating, arguing, masturbation, information, story telling, and agression.

:munchout::munchout::munchout:

everything but a fire engine.

Buddy%202.JPG

Buddy Christ does not condone the kicking and/or punting of cats. :)

I am not so sure. If you look at this picture it looks like his right foot is back as if he were preparing to kick. There could be a cat in front of it. See he is pointing to where it is going to go!

Very cool thread...cat-haters unite! They are worthless little furballs, and the stink! They stink like...stink....damn concentated urine!!

No, people's houses stink when they don't neuter or spay the cats.

DOGS stink and so does their breath.

If you can't tell, I love cats. IMO, people who hate cats are ones who:

a) are allergic and had to tell themselves that so you could cope without them, or

B) had a bad experience with one of Stephen King's cats, which are rare. Why does he make cats out to be these ugly mean creatures? Must be a cat hater.

My kitty who died March 31st, 2004, was an angel and loved everyone. You could NOT hate her if you tried she was so sweet. Sorry you didn't get to meet her. ;)

I am not so sure. If you look at this picture it looks like his right foot is back as if he were preparing to kick. There could be a cat in front of it. See he is pointing to where it is going to go!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I loves me some cats, but that's some funny ****.

My kitty who died March 31st, 2004, was an angel and loved everyone. You could NOT hate her if you tried she was so sweet. Sorry you didn't get to meet her. ;)

I also had two of the sweetest cats on the planet, both of whom died around 1999. They loved everyone, and it would be impossible to hate them. And if anyone had ever kicked them, I'd have beaten them silly.

:cheers: to cats!

Archived