Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

moleST is a girl. People always think praise_gibbs is a girl when he's a guy, though.
LOL!! desperatooo is a girl!
when are you going to add unicorns or teddy bears to your sig....so new people can tell youre a girl??? :laugh:
please....no need for that....

seriously though...it's cause i let ppl call me dude, bro and man and stuff...i only correct if u call me male or he :D

:laugh: :laugh:

that's so depressing....which is why i can't stand looking at homeless ppl...i always give them a lotta money too...this one time i gave this dude 20 bucks :doh:

I gave a guy 25 dollars for his blind mother back in Africa (or so he said) one time back at the Rockville MD Bus-station a few years ago.

You need to be more thick-skinned. I'm pretty good at avoiding people who want my money... :kungfu:

Heh, not like there arent enough jobs out there to be had. Heck, if I thought they were going to do something useful with it, i would give them dough. Once told a guy I would give him 20 bucks to help me split wood. Of course he said no.

I won't tell you what to do, but 9 times out of 10 you're wasting your money.

i know now...but i hate just standing there watching them....

You need to be more thick-skinned. I'm pretty good at avoiding people who want my money... :kungfu:
i'm too nice...:D

I have a question. One that I don't believe has been addressed on this board yet.

Drum roll please:

Does meetST consume alcohol?

:laugh: :laugh: no..i'm a goody 2 shoe and i'm calling the popo as we type right now.

yes...i party.....i stopped after sophmore year though cause it got lame to me

Archived