Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

A number of things, I gotta get back on track with some bills before I even really thing about it though

What companies are you looking at? Nissan? BMW? I wouldnt mind getting one of the new GTI's. The tests they have run on those things for handling and stuff is insane for that price and type of car. Plus I admit I am kinda into the dubs.

A friend of mine that went over to Afghan put a like 180 hp engine in one of those tiny Ford Festivas... Basically, if he can keep the tires from spinning too much, he could take like a 911.

I have always liked the Evos myself. Though the best bang for you buck is the new corvette. 60k (yeah I know. Not cheap.) but for that price you get like a 3 second car. Not cheap, but when you think about it, not expensive either. Comparativly

haha if I could I would, I love the new bodystyle of it, and I would destroy every punk ass in the waldorf/laplata area that got in my way :laugh:

Ohhhh....... I love Z's... Though my car is almost as fast at a fraction of the price.

Yeah, reading the description of your car, it's certainly quick. But a lot of it has to do with where you are in your life, and a lot of other variables. I mean, if I wanted balls-to-the wall speed at a good price, I'd have gotten a Mustang GT or something along those lines. (I'm not into the smaller import tuners, though I respect what can be done to them for not a lot of money. I don't put your car in that category, but you know what I mean.)

But I'm 32, soon to have two kids, and I needed something that fits every aspect of my life. I think I was pretty fortunate to find it.

Now, if I was making $150,000 a year like my brother, things would be different. Frankly, he wouldn't be happy driving your car or mine. ;)

I've never been a big fan of Subaru, Mazda, or Pontiac. Still, those are nice cars...

I don't like the looks of it, but you've gotta throw the Lancer Evo into that group as well. My bro-in-law has one. That is one quick-ass car.

Yeah, reading the description of your car, it's certainly quick. But a lot of it has to do with where you are in your life, and a lot of other variables. I mean, if I wanted balls-to-the wall speed at a good price, I'd have gotten a Mustang GT or something along those lines. (I'm not into the smaller import tuners, though I respect what can be done to them for not a lot of money. I don't put your car in that category, but you know what I mean.)

But I'm 32, soon to have two kids, and I needed something that fits every aspect of my life. I think I was pretty fortunate to find it.

Now, if I was making $150,000 a year like my brother, things would be different. Frankly, he wouldn't be happy driving your car or mine. ;)

Oh yeah man. In a couple years Ill have my own place and be commuting to work. I also plan on having a family. Which means I will need a family car. Which means if I have to, I will get rid of this car to buy one for the family. I love cars, but I would take a family any day. Hehe, though if I made a lot, I would of course put some aside for the weekend car. :D

Plus if I had the money, while I may love my car, I would dump it for an 02 M5. My dad had one up till recently and those are my favorite of all the models. Can be had for a decent price now too.

If you had shopped ideas around here first I probably would have tried to strong-arm you into buying a TL. If I could get any car under $40k right now, that would be it. Again, it's not necessarily all that amazing performance-wise (similarish to a 350z, just a little behind in terms of performance) but as far as 4-doors that mix the whole speed+luxury+family thing go its a damn good car...

I need to sleep. I have a homework assignment due by Sunday night. Its halfway done, but I'll have to finish it tommorow. Freakin' programming course... I'm headed to Dayton, OH this weekend (friday & saturday...but leave thursday night to get to my ride in Pittsburgh, hence why I won't have time to take care of it til then.).

I'll be seeing indoor marching percussion... a lot of stuff like this:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bXm5ZALFpOw&search=WGI%20X

Goood stuff. check it out.

Oh yeah man. In a couple years Ill have my own place and be commuting to work. I also plan on having a family. Which means I will need a family car. Which means if I have to, I will get rid of this car to buy one for the family. I love cars, but I would take a family any day. Hehe, though if I made a lot, I would of course put some aside for the weekend car. :D

Plus if I had the money, while I may love my car, I would dump it for an 02 M5. My dad had one up till recently and those are my favorite of all the models. Can be had for a decent price now too.

Wise beyond your years you are. :cheers:

I hafta admit though, I'm looking forward to rolling up on a new v6 Mustang in my "family car" and pulling away from him. :laugh: Someone's ego is gonna take a beating. I just hope his girlfriend is in the car. ;)

Hey, I said I was a family man, not dead. :D

Wise beyond your years you are. :cheers:

I hafta admit though, I'm looking forward to rolling up on a new v6 Mustang in my "family car" and pulling away from him. :laugh: Someone's ego is gonna take a beating. I just hope his girlfriend is in the car. ;)

Hey, I said I was a family man, not dead. :D

haha, that always gives me the biggest thrill. Smoking someone with their girlfriend in the car. Nothing sweeter. :laugh::laugh: :cheers:

I need to sleep. I have a homework assignment due by Sunday night. Its halfway done, but I'll have to finish it tommorow. Freakin' programming course... I'm headed to Dayton, OH this weekend (friday & saturday...but leave thursday night to get to my ride in Pittsburgh, hence why I won't have time to take care of it til then.).

I'll be seeing indoor marching percussion... a lot of stuff like this:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bXm5ZALFpOw&search=WGI%20X

Goood stuff. check it out.

Damn ...I need to go to sleep. Gotta wake up at 6 for school. If im late again I get hall sweeped which means detention for the whole day.

Hail to being early tommorow. :laugh:

Oh, you two make me sick! Going to bed, getting sleep before 4 in the morning!

Disgusting!

:silly:

good luck.

If you had shopped ideas around here first I probably would have tried to strong-arm you into buying a TL. If I could get any car under $40k right now, that would be it. Again, it's not necessarily all that amazing performance-wise (similarish to a 350z, just a little behind in terms of performance) but as far as 4-doors that mix the whole speed+luxury+family thing go its a damn good car...

:doh: I actually started a thread asking for input when I decided the Mustang had to go. Can't expect everyone to see everything though. Besides, I'm happy and that's what counts.

Besides, I admit to not researching the TL, but the ones I've seen look like they'd be kinda small on the inside. I dunno though.

haha, that always gives me the biggest thrill. Smoking someone with their girlfriend in the car. Nothing sweeter. :laugh::laugh: :cheers:

Yeah. I can honestly say I've never started any kind of street race or anything like that. I've ended my fair share though. :D

Archived