Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

You have more posts than me and you joined later than me. What are you trying to say? :)

i'm saying that i never denied that i post a lot...but u on the other hand is saying that u don't like to make urself known...WHATEVER...:laugh:

Because all most of them really want is booze.
i'll never understand ppl like that

well...that just made me mad....if ur so poor why are u gonna not want food but alcohol?!?!?!

Because you're like praise_gibbs and me.

Honestly though, because I think they're past the point of caring. They just want to avoid having to live their lives. But never having lived that way, it's just a guess.

meetST is too fiesty for me. I can tell. Every chance she gets she takes a shot at me.
ur too much of a smartass for me...and ur the second person to call me fiesty...might as well change my nickname to that "GAWD" :laugh:

Yeah. All you were fooled. Every last one of you. Vis even messaged me on AIM and believed every word I was feeding him. :laugh: :laugh:

Too bad so many people were already in bed, otherwise it would have really gotten interesting.

...I was going to bat for you and I thought Poker Packer got banned too for a bit...then I thought he was '?' (Hey where is Poker, anyway?)

Ah, fun times.

Because you're like praise_gibbs and me.

Honestly though, because I think they're past the point of caring. They just want to avoid having to live their lives. But never having lived that way, it's just a guess.

:laugh: :laugh:

that's so depressing....which is why i can't stand looking at homeless ppl...i always give them a lotta money too...this one time i gave this dude 20 bucks :doh:

ur too much of a smartass for me...and ur the second person to call me fiesty...might as well change my nickname to that "GAWD" :laugh:

when are you going to add unicorns or teddy bears to your sig....so new people can tell youre a girl??? :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

that's so depressing....which is why i can't stand looking at homeless ppl...i always give them a lotta money too...this one time i gave this dude 20 bucks :doh:

I won't tell you what to do, but 9 times out of 10 you're wasting your money.

Archived