Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

pre-med/ biology.........i wanna be a plastic surgeon....i love cutting stuff up....fun fun fun.....esp. fetal pigs....muahahaha

i have...i get...EH....weird....i'm even more blunt and u dont' wanna piss me off....

hehe... Those are the people I mess with. Till of course they kill me.

:laugh:

u all should be arrested for corrupting me

It's our patriotic duty!

The power just blew me away. I don't know if I just thought it was heavier or what, but I didn't expect the HP to make much of a difference when the torque numbers are about the same.

The interior is huge too. Nice with a three-year old and one on the way. It's nice though, cause I get a car with strong performance, but it's practical too.

Do you or your family have an Altima? I haven't heard anything bad about them (and I've been looking). Not much negative out there about Nissan in general.

I don't have one, myself. I have a bit of experience with Nissans (and Hondas) in general and have test-driven a 3.5 before, though. I also used to drive around in one of my friends' 97 Maxima (basically, the predecessor to the modern Altima... the new Maximas have lost the performance edge). On the whole, Nissan/Infiniti makes great cars if you want to balance performance and luxury out at a good cost.

It's our patriotic duty!

I don't have one, myself. I have a bit of experience with Nissans (and Hondas) in general and have test-driven a 3.5 before, though. I also used to drive around in one of my friends' 97 Maxima (basically, the predecessor to the modern Altima... the new Maximas have lost the performance edge). On the whole, Nissan/Infiniti makes great cars if you want to balance performance and luxury out at a good cost.

What a lousy, no good poor sport, panty wearin, mexican eating cheater

It's probably the beer...but this thread is moving rather quickly, and I'm not too sure of what anyone is saying.

w00t I'm in the ES Hall of Fame. :)

and meetST and praise gibbs both made milestone posts in my thread. :)

yea...i'm actually writing up a milestone post right now...even though i'm way past 3000 :doh:
As much as I would love to stay and drink with you all, I have a paper due tomorrow so it probably isn't the best plan. Night all.
c ya!

Archived