Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Where the heck is Calvin? Anytime someone posts one of those milestone threads they disappear for a while. :paranoid:

NOTE TO SELF:

Do not do another milestone thread. :laugh:

Yea don't do it, all the **** I put in mine and I got no recognition, I demand more respect!!! :mad: :mad:

I'm right here, Desperato! I had to find my Yuenglings! I'm checking in for some after hours fun!

See, see!

He had to go find his younglings!

Now is it just me or does anyone else get a bit creeped out at reading something like that?

NAMBA..folks...NAMBA.

:laugh:

Oh there's plenty of that too. And are there really supposed to be homeless people on college campuses?
:laugh: :laugh: well...actually it's not funny...it's sad....gosh if that was the case for me i'd be so poor b/c i'd give all my money to them...i can't stand seeing homeless ppl...makes me wanna cry :(
You and I and everyone else knows you would given the chance ;)
i would what?

I have no idea, either. Someone please explain. What is a milestone thread?

Milestone is like a goal. The goals on a message board is post count. If you accomplish that goal you let everyone know it and let everyone know how much you love them ad find out how much they love you. Its great.

:laugh: :laugh: well...actually it's not funny...it's sad....gosh if that was the case for me i'd be so poor b/c i'd give all my money to them...i can't stand seeing homeless ppl...makes me wanna cry :(

When you offer to buy them lunch and they refuse, I say screw 'em.

Milestone is like a goal. The goals on a message board is post count. If you accomplish that goal you let everyone know it and let everyone know how much you love them ad find out how much they love you. Its great.

It's overrated...I don't think im gonna do anything for 5K, too much goin on in the tailgate to get some love for post counts :laugh:

Archived