Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Sorry, ix. Good jazz music helps.

No wait...let's get it on with some Yanni.

(OK, that's an "I admit..." moment, y'all, try not to hold it against me. Or take this TOOC.) :P:D:lol::o

Oh puh-leeze.  I love Yanni! 

The Last of the Mohicans soundtrack is one of my top 5 favorite songs of all time.  And yes, I was hip to that song waaaaaaay before the NFL used it in some commercial 2-3 years ago.  ;)

And the song that's in the original trailer for Matthew Mac's "Interstellar," I've got in my playlist as well.  Hans Zimmer, who is a genius, composed "Our Destiny Lies Above Us."  epic stuff.

Oh puh-leeze.  I love Yanni!

I went to the show in a cutoff Testament t-shirt...and conducted every beat out on the lawn of whatever our Amphitheatre is called now.

Dude is a genius...my best friend's parents got to see him too...she thought we were all nuts.

Her hubby's one of the best bass players I can think of, got me headed liberal, look up Freak the Jones. I think he's changed the name, but check it out.

Just found out I have to have my gallbladder out. General anesthesia. Intubation. An irrational fear the lights won't come back on. Freaking me out and I haven't even met with the surgeon yet.

I only found out that general anesthesia is the closest that you' can get to actually dying until AFTER I had my wisdom teeth taken out. But boy will I tell you, coming to is such a wicked high. I wanted to socialize with everyone.

Good luck man. I'm sure you'll be fine. There is a reason that anesthesiologists make bank.

I only found out that general anesthesia is the closest that you' can get to actually dying until AFTER I had my wisdom teeth taken out. But boy will I tell you, coming to is such a wicked high. I wanted to socialize with everyone.

Good luck man. I'm sure you'll be fine. There is a reason that anesthesiologists make bank.

I had it twice for my wisdom teeth.  I had one pulled, tried to keep the others (because I had room) and ended up getting those pulled too.  Yes, its a nice wicked high.  I was talking my ass off when I came to lol.  Wife told me that when they were walking me to the car I tried to get in and drive.  

The doctor said "Mr. Taze, the passengers side is over here and you can't drive."  Wife said my response was, "Hey doc, you ever seen this woman drive before, I'll take my chances."

You know that's not helping, right? Lol

Haha, my bad. But I'm talking seriously here, these people are professionals. You'll be out before you can count from 10 to 1 and the next thing you know you'll be awake and loopy as hell. There is no reason to worry.

Yeah, they start pumping you with a sedative via IV, then you are all relaxed, then it's mask time and they say count down from 10 to 1.  It' like 10, 9, 8.........out.  Then you're funny as **** when you wake up.  

Dealing with grief by drinking two bottles of beer tonight. 

I'm just going to buy more beer

I dont' give a ****

Not a big drinker?  That's actually good man.  I'm drinking and playing PS4 while watching The Wire again, most likely I'll crush a 12pk.

Sorry to hear about your grief bro, hang in there.  On a side note, what games do you have for your PS4 now?

Just found out I have to have my gallbladder out. General anesthesia. Intubation. An irrational fear the lights won't come back on. Freaking me out and I haven't even met with the surgeon yet.

Went under a few months back for Carpal Tunnel Release surgery. Talk with the anesthesiologist, if they are worth what they get paid they will be able to calm your fears. Like SS said, they are professionals, they deal with fear and anxiety on a daily basis. Hell, I was a freakin' wreck until I talked with my gal, she had me pretty calm withing minutes. It really helps if/when they walk you through the process.

Archived