Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

how ghey is blogging?

apologies in advance for those that do blog...well i mean if you blog about something serious then this doesnt apply to you

but why do people think other people give a **** about their random thoughts?

that makes it sound like i was talking about posting in this thread...it wasnt

-buenosdiaz 3:52

speak on it.

whats up?

I wake up late, then I get to school and my teacher is just horrible and I hear her complaining all day. I seriously think that she should not be teaching because she can't handle the tiniest bit of pressure. Then I get home and find out I have to take football conditioning with coaches I hate. So today, I found out how angry I can get and the possible consequences of ranting and that I hate being told what to do. I feel like I'm going to just go off on someone.

I wake up late, then I get to school and my teacher is just horrible and I hear her complaining all day. I seriously think that she should not be teaching because she can't handle the tiniest bit of pressure. Then I get home and find out I have to take football conditioning with coaches I hate. So today, I found out how angry I can get and the possible consequences of ranting and that I hate being told what to do. I feel like I'm going to just go off on someone.

i'm 22 my girlfriends pregnant im getting married will have extensive student loan debt in 3 years, sprained my ankle playing basketball a few days ago, hate my current job and have a pimple on my ass

...and in football, you HAVE to be able to get yelled at, keep quiet, and keep moving on. Better keep that in check buddy.

:cheers:

It's okay you'll wake up tomorrow and some one will just say APRIL FOOLS...or maybe not...but life goes on, you'll be all right :D

...and in football, you HAVE to be able to get yelled at, keep quiet, and keep moving on. Better keep that in check buddy.

:cheers:

The thing is, I don't react well to being yelled at. I have a hot temper and if someones yells at me extensively, I am more likely to hit them than my opponent. I appeal more to a Tony Dungy type coach.

Today is probably the worst day of my life.

Bart: "Did you at least bring my clothes?"

Homer: "Shirt, socks, everything you need."

Bart: "You didn't bring my pants!"

Homer: "Who am I, Tommy Bahama?"

Bart: "This is the worst day of my life..."

Homer: "The worst day of your life *so far*."

The thing is, I don't react well to being yelled at. I have a hot temper and if someones yells at me extensively, I am more likely to hit them than my opponent. I appeal more to a Tony Dungy type coach.

LOL, those are few and far between. You can't pick those. You will have bosses like that too. You have to learn to pick your battles. You will learn to overcome that, it comes with age. I was kind of like that too. I wouldn't punch someone, but I would yell back, get smart, and walk away. I did it in high school a ton and got in trouble for it.

Blogging is ok as long as people don't make up the news they report. What kind of fraud journalism is that? I've seen blogs that claim to break news which never happened. Brett Favre is going to Tampa. Ned Yost is getting fired. It was all lies.

The best example is Eklund. Some hockey fan makes up trade rumors all the time and puts them on his blog. Wacky people

On a funny/disturbing note, I had a mentally challenged kid blow me a kiss and said that he loved me.

I was walking into the cafeteria in HS with a friend and a kid from the "special program" jumped out in front of us and yelled "SUCK IT!"

We just blinked a couple times and walked around him. What're you gonna do? :whoknows: :silly:

I was walking into the cafeteria in HS with a friend and a kid from the "special program" jumped out in front of us and yelled "SUCK IT!"

We just blinked a couple times and walked around him. What're you gonna do? :whoknows: :silly:

I would have ROFL'ed. This kid actually scares me but he's pretty funny, he was actually like slithering his tongue at me.....:yikes:

With school though, I'm gonna have to deal with this same teacher again....Hopefully, some Metallica will help me get rid of the anger.

Yeah I had a Us Gov teacher who clashed completely with me on every political stance...she would single me out in class to get a "wrong" point of view...It was horrible. I yelled, I screamed, I ****ed, I walked outa the class a few times, then learned it was just best to not respond.

Yeah I had a Us Gov teacher who clashed completely with me on every political stance...she would single me out in class to get a "wrong" point of view...It was horrible. I yelled, I screamed, I ****ed, I walked outa the class a few times, then learned it was just best to not respond.
That sucks but thankfully the music worked + just taking my mind off of it. Now I have to start planning my b-day party.

Archived