Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Is suitemate doing anything that annoys you

My apartmentmates used to blast music or tv at night when I was trying to either sleep or listen to my sports. Pissed me off.

well the suitemate im hatin on right now gets sooo annoying when he says one thing and always ends up doing another. and his room mate thinks hes the **** and always blast his music, no matter what time it is. and theres always other people that end up in their room and are always being loud. seems like it always happens when im trying to sleep and his music gives me major headaches. because it's just thumping on this side of the wall, its not even music. just really annoying noise that hurts my head.

well the suitemate im hatin on right now gets sooo annoying when he says one thing and always ends up doing another. and his room mate thinks hes the **** and always blast his music, no matter what time it is. and theres always other people that end up in their room and are always being loud. seems like it always happens when im trying to sleep and his music gives me major headaches. because it's just thumping on this side of the wall, its not even music. just really annoying noise that hurts my head.

Stuff like club music? dod do do do do dooooooo do do do do

Stuff like club music? dod do do do do dooooooo do do do do

I dislike club music. Roommate freshman year used to listen to either that or Thrice. I hate that stuff...gives me a headache.

Lol...in my first senior year of college (I had 2 senior years but that's another story) I was trying to sleep at 11:40 pm and people would blast the Tonight Show and basketball in the other rooms. I mean...it was night time. People sleep around that time. :mad:

College kids do that all the time though, even when I was a freshman. The dorms used to have music blasting even around midnight, sometimes later.

nononoono, not club music. the thumping is his crappy bass that he turns up and my bed is right next to the wall and when all i hear is the thumping, it easily gives me a headache. and our dorms have quiet/study/sleep hours that are supposed to be followed but they dont follow it.

Dunno if you're a Dane Cook hater or not, but he does a pretty good joke about being at a club. It's quite comical.

People never used to follow quiet hours - but I can't complain too much I guess I had my friend's entire drum set, a keyboard, and 2 guitars in my dorm at once...being played. But it was like 3 oclock on a Friday who the hell is doin work then?

not a hater but i havent seen that one or heard it

Can't find it on youtube, briefly searched, he pretty much makes fun of how loud the music is and how it gets stuck in your head. He makes fun of guys too for going to clubs to pick up chicks and is like "**** chicks, I just wanna dance."

I feel like I should be in the comedian thread.

Can't find it on youtube, briefly searched, he pretty much makes fun of how loud the music is and how it gets stuck in your head. He makes fun of guys too for going to clubs to pick up chicks and is like "**** chicks, I just wanna dance."

I feel like I should be in the comedian thread.

haha. oh and another thing i hate bout the suitemates i share the bathroom with(there are 8 of us total. i share a bathroom with the 2guys next door). they piss allllllll over the seat. its jsut disgusting in my opinion. its like they have no aim at all. and they never flush which is nasty too.

Archived