Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

The nights where you get home, park, and walk inside wondering how the **** you made it home are the best.

I used to get a kick out of having to cover one eye to see the road. Rolling the windows down on a cold night. Sometimes realize your 5 miles past your house. I was in the country and wouldn't suggest that to any kid now.

Faded is that old? I had no idea I know most kids my age usually use it to refer it as high but I like to use it all kinds ways just to mess with people.

Yeah it's that old. It would be kind of like me or Mark saying "Groovy" or "I'm Hip" at your age. It was the generation before yours that said it.

Do you say, "it's all good" ?

Yeah it's that old. It would be kind of like me or Mark saying "Groovy" or "I'm Hip" at your age. It was the generation before yours that said it.

Do you say, "it's all good" ?

No I say am tubular. I think I started saying faded when I was like 15 or so and started hanging out with wannabe ganster some actually were though and they kept saying wanna catch fade. I don't remember where I learned it's other meaning but I did somewhere along the line. I know this though Asians say hella alot and so do I by association. Also, who is the generation before me? Is it your age group?

Archived