Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

A woman took over coaching a football team in a local DC school, per Kornheiser radio show. And this isn't a female football team, this is a male team high school team.

It's about time equality and justice go on. In this day and age there is no excuse for any type of disparity in regards to gender. Why can't a woman coach a men's team?

That was in the Post yesterday.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/03/09/AR2010030903708.html

And then a follow up article commenting on the reaction of the first article came out this morning.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/03/11/AR2010031104642.html

A blonde, driving a brand new Mustang, is screaming down the interstate at 95 mph. Eventually she is pulled over by a state trooper.

"Ma'am, I stopped you for speeding," the trooper says.

"Oh, I wasn't speeding officer! My throttle stuck! You know, like that Toyota thing! My car just kept going 95 without me doing anything.

The trooper didn't miss a beat, pointing inside the car, "Ma'am, you know that switch right there is your cruise control, right?"

...I'm not Justin guys...my name is Kristin...we are two seperate people...I am a girl, he is a boy, we dated for 4 years...it seems weird that yall would assume I am him...I see no point in getting on a girls character to talk **** about myself...that doesn't make any sense...

...I'm not Justin guys...my name is Kristin...we are two seperate people...I am a girl, he is a boy, we dated for 4 years...it seems weird that yall would assume I am him...I see no point in getting on a girls character to talk **** about myself...that doesn't make any sense...

People have different ideas of fun.

Hey, don't listen to them, they're just a bunch of immature guys...

Hey I noticed you're 25 too!

Archived