Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I have been hearing about people eating LSD a lot lately.

I thought that stuff was long gone.

Drugs seem to go in popularity cycles.....they never die out, though. Funny you should mention it, I've heard of a few people doing it lately, too, and I hadn't heard of any in years. Then again I'm not a 19 year old raver anymore so in general I hear of and come into contact with a much less....exciting....array of substances. Emoticon_a-laugh.gif

I thought it was too boring. I need some interesting stories to get me through the day haha

So there was this one night when your girl stopped by with her friend Amanda. First we started to...

Nevermind, I will just let you imagine the rest.

Unless you want the video... I am selling them for 19.95 with free shipping in the US.

So there was this one night when your girl stopped by with her friend Amanda. First we started to...

Nevermind, I will just let you imagine the rest.

Unless you want the video... I am selling them for 19.95 with free shipping in the US.

This could be good lol

My ass came so close to getting my first ticket today...I was driving to work in Lexington Park when the cars infront of me were moving kinda slow, so I looked in my mirror and saw the right lane was wide open, so I gunned it and moved in the right lane only to see a Maryland State Police car sitting right there doing radar :doh:

The speed was probably at 67 (in a 55) when he saw me pop around from behind the other cars. So, I drove by him and I saw him put his car in gear, so I dropped down to 53 mph haha

Well, he pulls out onto the highway and turns on his lights...I just knew it was about to happen. He goes around the person behind me and gets back in my lane and closes in on me....only to turn off his lights after a second, get back over in the left lane, and do a U-Turn.

Thank God for MSP alumni tags :whew:

My ass came so close to getting my first ticket today...I was driving to work in Lexington Park when the cars infront of me were moving kinda slow, so I looked in my mirror and saw the right lane was wide open, so I gunned it and moved in the right lane only to see a Maryland State Police car sitting right there doing radar :doh:

The speed was probably at 67 (in a 55) when he saw me pop around from behind the other cars. So, I drove by him and I saw him put his car in gear, so I dropped down to 53 mph haha

Well, he pulls out onto the highway and turns on his lights...I just knew it was about to happen. He goes around the person behind me and gets back in my lane and closes in on me....only to turn off his lights after a second, get back over in the left lane, and do a U-Turn.

Where do you work in Lexington Park? The Base?

Almost first ticket? Virgin.

I had my first ticket at 15...haha

Archived