Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Well, for one... you have a different sig. :)

So many threads here I don't recognize. It appears I've missed many cool polls about singers, movies and such. The Stadium now has no stickies up top. I have no idea in hell how that happened.

I know right. I thought I was the only one who noticed that about the Stadium, that place looks so weird withouth any stickies at the top.

I know right. I thought I was the only one who noticed that about the Stadium, that place looks so weird withouth any stickies at the top.

What is there to tell people not to be dumbasses now? I mean, anyone could go into the Stadium, anyone, and violate all 17 rules of ES. A tragedy I tell you.:silly:

How would you take this:

I asked this hot chick what she was doing for her bday, and she said stuff about partying all week because its her 21st.

So, I asked her if she was down with going with me to an awesome event on her bday - her reply 'ohhhh mmmmyyy god.....skfhhdlfkhs yes. osfsdkfhlls'

Is that a 'friend zone' response? Its really hard to judge.

I invited her to my sister's bday party back in Feb, and she met my family and we played laser tag (she brought her roommate alng with her too). We had a grand ol' time, but that was the last time I have actually seen her since then...we normally just chat on facebook once a week or so.

She's extremely hot and outgoing, tons of friends etc...she normally has a bunch of guys hanging off her when she goes out, so it kinda makes me think she might like me a little bit considering she is willing to spend her bday with me of all people haha

How would you take this:

I asked this hot chick what she was doing for her bday, and she said stuff about partying all week because its her 21st.

So, I asked her if she was down with going with me to an awesome event on her bday - her reply 'ohhhh mmmmyyy god.....skfhhdlfkhs yes. osfsdkfhlls'

Is that a 'friend zone' response? Its really hard to judge.

I invited her to my sister's bday party back in Feb, and she met my family and we played laser tag (she brought her roommate alng with her too). We had a grand ol' time, but that was the last time I have actually seen her since then...we normally just chat on facebook once a week or so.

She's extremely hot and outgoing, tons of friends etc...she normally has a bunch of guys hanging off her when she goes out, so it kinda makes me think she might like me a little bit considering she is willing to spend her bday with me of all people haha

Start a thread on it.

My semi-random thought/rant for the day:

I hate constantly negative, cynical people. I was at a wedding this weekend and I seriously wanted to punch my friend's date bc he kept making smartass, rude comments about people. Stuff like this marriage is destined to fail, being here is worse than having my teeth pulled, various cracks on Jewish people (it was a Jewish wedding), why do I have to sit next to this fat person, etc, etc, etc. My friend was the maid of honor so her date hung out with my date and I for much of the night. I understand it kind of sucks when your date is in the wedding bc you don't get to hang with them too much, but seriously, I'm really not sure why he took the time to drive 3+ hours to get to the wedding if all he's gonna do is ***** and complain while there.

Aside from that, the wedding was absolutely awesome - gorgeous location, good food, open bar, and pretty good music. Can't ask for much more! :)

No one cares about soccer, bro.

QFT. I mean, I didn't even know the WUSA or Freedom were still around until Sunday. The United barely get any publicity in the news, as do most MLS teams.

I'm surprised NASCAR gets the 2nd highest ratings of all major "sports". Somehow people are that interested in cars racing around an oval.

And what's with that Busch guy smashing guitars people gave him as commemorative gifts? Here you go, congrats on winning your race, here's your guitar. *Smash*

Archived