Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Impeach The Traitor!!!!

Chief skin

King W says he will veto any attempt by Congress to block his haribrained scheme of selling American port security to his Arab buddies. Maybe he should invite his Dubai as well as Saudi buddies over and and explain it all to the Congress, they can all hold hands and make googoo eyes at each other.

IMPEACH THE INCOMPETENT FOOL

King W says he will veto any attempt by Congress to block his haribrained scheme of selling American port security to his Arab buddies. Maybe he should invite his Dubai as well as Saudi buddies over and and explain it all to the Congress, they can all hold hands and make googoo eyes at each other.

Of course you know that it's not port SECURITY.

But dont let facts get in the way of good vitriolic temper tantrum.

I just like how he always calls him "King W", no doubt looking at facts without a predrawn conclusion.

I had this news story explained to me in 100 words or less:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145266

I still understand it better than you. ;)

Look I hate W. I mean I've go those credentials in spades. The guy is a fool, and idiot, whatever you want to say bad about him I'll pretty much agree.

But, I think you're dead wrong to call him a traitor for this. There are so many valid things to talk about impeachment over, but this.... I don't think so.

Bush- "if you've got oil, I'm your friend" :smooch:

Look I hate W. I mean I've go those credentials in spades. The guy is a fool, and idiot, whatever you want to say bad about him I'll pretty much agree.

But, I think you're dead wrong to call him a traitor for this. There are so many valid things to talk about impeachment over, but this.... I don't think so.

Just the straw that broke the camels back here, whenever he feels it to his advantage he drags up images of 911 for his political gain. Then he goes and puts the entire country at risk, and to ice the cake he has the nerve to thumb his nose at Congress. He does have his subjects on a strong dose of that kool aid I got to hand it to him on that point. His subjects are loyal to the bitter end, still holding at 39% approval

I'm a hardcore Democrat, and I must say that I take my hat off to the Republican members of Congress for stepping up to block another financial end-around for some of Bush's buddies (this time his hand-holding oil pals).

This is one of the few times that the congressional Republicans haven't fallen in line with what Ferdinand "Bush"cos has asked.

For Bush and the conservatives to use racial profiling to illegally wire-tap and screen Arab citizens and then to say that not giving our ports away to the UAE is "racist"....well, it is beyond comprehension. You can't have it both ways.

(should be in the 100 words or less thread but...whatever)

P & O (the England company) had been running the show

DBW (the UAE company) buys P & O

Bush = eh, no biggie. The new compay can take over.

Others = WTF!!! NO!! END OF WORLD!

Am I missing something?

I don't see it as bigotry. If Iceland bankrolled the 9/11 hijackers it would be the same story. We're at war. I don't agree with the war, but we are. I doubt we'd have given control of our port security to Germany during WWII.

And yes, I know we aren't at war with the UAE, but we are at war with their ideals.

Which is Islam, right?

Archived