Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Offical Redskins Countdown To The Opening Day!!!!

Sean Taylor #21

There were some people posting short replies,but when I did it I got pointed out..Thats why we wont get to 1 million because we cant post short replies..If anybody could post when they want which this thread should be,then we could get to 1 million.

Actually, it wasn't the short posts, it was your constant back to back to back posts that were starting to draw the Staff's attention. We know it's the offseason. We know it's slow. We also know that this whole thread could be seen as spam. I mean, it's not exactly like the posts within it are comparable to War and Peace.

"Official reply #2738"

"468 and still counting."

"yep"

Deep stuff right there guys. ;)

On the other hand, we allowed the 'XXX' posts during the season & the POST SEASON. Damn. I like that. I gotta say it again. Post Season. :)

Anyways, like I was saying. We allowed those type of threads for a week at a time. However, seeing this one continuosly popping up in the Stadium forum is causing some feedback. Especialy when it's a looooooong time until August.

That said, get your million. Have fun doing it. Except you're going to be doing it over in the Tailgate forum.

There were some people posting short replies,but when I did it I got pointed out..Thats why we wont get to 1 million because we cant post short replies..If anybody could post when they want which this thread should be,then we could get to 1 million.

Since you missed it the first time ... as of now there are 476 posts in the thread. You have over 21.2% of them.

Just think, if we DO get to a million (which is preposterous, by the way) "woo hoo!" posts in this thread, you'll have 212,000 of them.

Any of this resonating at all? :)

Actually, it wasn't the short posts, it was your constant back to back to back posts that were starting to draw the Staff's attention. We know it's the offseason. We know it's slow. We also know that this whole thread could be seen as spam. I mean, it's not exactly like the posts within it are comparable to War and Peace.

"Official reply #2738"

"468 and still counting."

"yep"

Deep stuff right there guys. ;)

On the other hand, we allowed the 'XXX' posts during the season & the POST SEASON. Damn. I like that. I gotta say it again. Post Season. :)

Anyways, like I was saying. We allowed those type of threads for a week at a time. However, seeing this one continuosly popping up in the Stadium forum is causing some feedback. Especialy when it's a looooooong time until August.

That said, get your million. Have fun doing it. Except you're going to be doing it over in the Tailgate forum.

So I can post whenever I want in here,and back to back posts if I want no matter how short to get to 1 million?

Since you missed it the first time ... as of now there are 476 posts in the thread. You have over 21.2% of them.

Just think, if we DO get to a million (which is preposterous, by the way) "woo hoo!" posts in this thread, you'll have 212,000 of them.

Any of this resonating at all? :)

If I have to post in here 99,500 times I will to get 1 million posts;)

I dont understand...What does that mean?

It means 'Nice pom poms'.

It means work on your reading comprension.

It means do your English homework.

It means read between the lines.

It means that when we bring to your attention NOT to post back to back to back because that drew you to OUR attention, don't be silly & think we're giving you the OK to post back to back to back.

And to set the record straight, I don't eat children.

At least not without some really good BBQ sauce. :hungry:

It means 'Nice pom poms'.

It means work on your reading comprension.

It means do your English homework.

It means read between the lines.

It means that when we bring to your attention NOT to post back to back to back because that drew you to OUR attention, don't be silly & think we're giving you the OK to post back to back to back.

And to set the record straight, I don't eat children.

At least not without some really good BBQ sauce. :hungry:

Well that was a misunderstanding...I really didn't know what you meant..But its ok..I can get the posts back and my nice avatar back;)

Archived