Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Offical Redskins Countdown To The Opening Day!!!!

Sean Taylor #21

I'd love to see this get to 1 million. That would be absolutely incredible. BANDWITH ALARM. :) Oh well.

1 million posts would truly show how much we're anticipating seeing our Skins back on the field. Let's go. Maybe this should be pinned?

Yes that is the reason that i'll use to keep posting in here...Plus its true..I cant wait for the season to start.

Theres the countdown.
Go Redskins!!
Im doing my part.:D

3. Spam is strictly prohibited.

The following examples constitute spam:

• Very short posts that do not add value to the topic. Example: posts with only the words, "i dunno," or "lol cool," can be considered spam. If that is the only contribution you make to the discussion, this is not the place for you.
  • Double Posting. A double post constitutes back-to-back posts by the same member. The second post may be considered spam. If you submit a post and realize that you have made a mistake or would like to elaborate further, please use the "edit" button/function (located at the lower right of each post) to edit the original post rather than create a new one for that purpose. An exception to the rule applies to a situation where a member wants to address the content of separate individual posts from different members. For example, the first point addresses the content of member A's post; the subsequent post addresses the content of member B's post.
  • Posts that serve no purpose other than to increase one's post count are considered spam. For example, if someone asks a question and you reply just to say you don't know the answer, or create "test" threads or posts, this will be considered spam. If you want to test your signature picture/text, you can do that in any thread where you have already posted. Every time you edit and save a change in your Profile, simply hit your browser’s "refresh" button in a thread in which you have posted. Your account will have been updated across every post you have ever written.

Archived