Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Offical Redskins Countdown To The Opening Day!!!!

Sean Taylor #21

I can't wait till camp opens. I saw where we were rated below the Giants and Bucs in the polls. I guess the biggest blowhard Mark Eckel of the Trenton Times who continually trashed us last year stating that we would not win 6 games and were the weakest team in the division was somehow involved with that poll.

I didn't hear much of him when we were winning 5 straight to go to the playoff's and went 5-1 in our division. I am sure that him and that clown Eskin(How in the hell does this guy still collect a paycheck is beyond me)!!! will be filled with the same jealously and hate that all Eagle fan's are full of when they realize that once again we will be hoisting the Lombardi trophy within the next 2 years and they will be without a parade once again......

Come to think of it Eskin is a fan of whoever kisses his ass or is willing to give him the time of day. I remember not too long ago he was trashing Eagles fans and was a fan of the Cowboys when they had JJ. He is a Redskin hater and even during our win streak berated Skins fans whenever they called. The difference between No-Class(Eskin) and Class(Sonny and Sam) makes me proud to wear the B&G!

How did the Eagles and their fans look last year when they were trash talking the Pats and even had their own stupid TO song! That was embarassing watching Freddie Mitchell and company dancing to the cartoonish song!! I kust had to shake my head and laugh and thank GOD that we have JG and GW.

We were 10-2 in the NFC last year and with our new Offensive coordinator the sky is the limit!!!!!! We have alot to look forward to this year and we can once again beat our chests proudly, because.....

WE ARE BACK!!

Bad news for the rest of the NFC

one for each of our 06 opponents

:dallasuck :dallasuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :vikesuck: :saintsuck :panthersu(even though they're one of the best) :falconsuc :bucsuck: :coltsuck: (once again, one of the best) :jagsuck: :texansuck :titansuck :ramsuck:

Archived