Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sophie B Hawkins, you have shattered my life and my dream !!!

Mickalino

After listening to Sophie B Hawwkins' latest CD, it's become quite evident, from the explicit lyrics, that she is a lesbian....agggghhh, waaaahhh......Sophie, all this time, I thought you were singing about meeeee, and it was actually about some girl.....you have shattered my life and my dream of marrying you....and of all times to break the news to me, you HAD to do it on VALENTINES DAY !

Btw, does this woman have any relation to Saddy Hawkins of dance fame? If so, how can this surprise you Mick? This was the obviously the next step in the ladies of the Hawkins family.

No, there is no relation, whatsoever. Therefore, there was NO warning signs that Sophie was to do this to me

After listening to Sophie B Hawwkins' latest CD, it's become quite evident, from the explicit lyrics, that she is a lesbian....agggghhh, waaaahhh......Sophie, all this time, I thought you were singing about meeeee, and it was actually about some girl.....you have shattered my life and my dream of marrying you....and of all times to break the news to me, you HAD to do it on VALENTINES DAY !

Don't fret chicks wit liqqer licenses make the bestest movies....lol.... :laugh:

IIRC, she's not quite a lesbian. I saw her on TV one day talking about how she was "omnisexual," or something like that.

Probably a libertine in the truest sense. She'll get down with anyone as long as he/she's legal, consenting and, I assume, human... :laugh:

Archived