Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who's the coolest current Redskin?

#98QBKiller

Now that it's the offseason and we are enjoying these player polls...

Which current Redskin has the coolest personality?

I'd say either...

Ryan Clark: He's always saying funny things at press conferences and when he's interviewed it's obvious that he's being honest and telling you how he sees things.

or

Marcus Washington: This guy is hilarious too and he just seems like he really enjoys the game.

If you're just talking cool as a laid back sort of confidence I'd have to give it to Moss. The guy is completely understated, never goes out of his way to impress or attract a lot of attention to himself, but he's got that swagger that just lets you know he knows he's a bad, bad, man...and he knows you know it. Best personality on the team, I'd have to go with Portis...he's cool in an "I don't give a damn what anybody thinks of me, I know I'm the best thing going" kind of way. Cooley is more laid back, chill, kinda cool. All I know is, our present locker room has some great, great, guys in it. I'd say this roster is my favorite in recent memory.

If you're just talking cool as a laid back sort of confidence I'd have to give it to Moss. The guy is completely understated, never goes out of his way to impress or attract a lot of attention to himself, but he's got that swagger that just lets you know he knows he's a bad, bad, man...and he knows you know it. Best personality on the team, I'd have to go with Portis...he's cool in an "I don't give a damn what anybody thinks of me, I know I'm the best thing going" kind of way. Cooley is more laid back, chill, kinda cool. All I know is, our present locker room has some great, great, guys in it. I'd say this roster is my favorite in recent memory.

Well, I though out my answer and then read where you say 95% the same thing, so I'll just agree with you :)

I love all our guys, save one it pains me to say.

at least we can agree that the most UNCOOL guy on the squad is brunell :laugh: he's like everyone's father or something

You have NO idea how wrong you are. If anything, Brunnell is one of the most misunderstood guys on the team. Everyone thinks he's uptight, when he's the guy joking with the refs during pre-game to make sure they don't screw up the calls.

Archived