Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Courtney, Our Pro Bowl Cheerleader

stwasm

i think they should have just sent the whole tampa squad anyway, top to bottom the best in the league. we've got that girl crystal and that's about it, the rest of the girls are avg. at best. maybe snyder can work on that in the offseason as well. our swimsuit calendar is pitiful.

Gotta agree with you on that.The Redskins just have alot of cheerleaders.The best in my opinion are the Raiders and the Dolphins.

Thats what i was thinking. Thats why i asked who voted for cheerleaders. She is still cute, and has a great body. Someone on here has the cheerleader "Crystal" as their sig, and from what I can see, she is one of, if not th hottest one.

Contrary to popular belief :rolleyes: cheerleaders are not judged on their level of hotness, but their spirit, gymnastics and their ability to "lead cheers." ;)

she has a nicer body than any girl I have gone out with,but she defines the term "butter" face.

Everything's hot butter face :)

I actually think she's very attractive (As are all of the Redskinettes). Let's face it, most of us would be in heaven if we were able to get hooked up with ANY of these girls.

Archived