Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Courtney, Our Pro Bowl Cheerleader

stwasm

Thats what i was thinking. Thats why i asked who voted for cheerleaders. She is still cute, and has a great body. Someone on here has the cheerleader "Crystal" as their sig, and from what I can see, she is one of, if not th hottest one.

i think they should have just sent the whole tampa squad anyway, top to bottom the best in the league. we've got that girl crystal and that's about it, the rest of the girls are avg. at best. maybe snyder can work on that in the offseason as well. our swimsuit calendar is pitiful.

Id hate to see your girl dude. Im sure shes a sweetheart but hottie she is not!

My girl is cuter in the face but probably weighs 20 - 25 pounds more. She's about 6'1'' 135. We just started dating. My only problem with her physically is her height. Im only 5'10'' Makes me feel funny when we are standing next to each other. But then again, Im not half as shallow as some of the fat tool boxes on here judging someone they would have no chance in reality to bag. I am physically fit, know my exact body fat content, financially well off, and I still probably couldnt bag this chick. So before you start bashing the chick, rate yourself, because she probably wouldnt give you the time of day and I guarentee you all arent 10's.

i think they should have just sent the whole tampa squad anyway, top to bottom the best in the league. we've got that girl crystal and that's about it, the rest of the girls are avg. at best. maybe snyder can work on that in the offseason as well. our swimsuit calendar is pitiful.

Average? You've got to be talking about another squad. We have some hotties on this squad. What are you smoking?

My girl is cuter in the face but probably weighs 20 - 25 pounds more. She's about 6'1'' 135. We just started dating. My only problem with her physically is her height. Im only 5'10'' Makes me feel funny when we are standing next to each other. But then again, Im not half as shallow as some of the fat tool boxes on here judging someone they would have no chance in reality to bag. I am physically fit, know my exact body fat content, financially well off, and I still probably couldnt bag this chick. So before you start bashing the chick, rate yourself, because she probably wouldnt give you the time of day and I guarentee you all arent 10's.

Yea? Well I'm old, slightly overweight, spend all my money on the wife and two kids, two cars, two cats, and some more stuff, and have still bagged chicks hotter than her.

Archived