Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Okay...a gun is to your head...

NOVA2Tampa

Randel-El because of his versatility and team attitude. Owens is a cancer. He just doesn't get it, the offense will NEVER be about him. He's a reciever, his whining about not being the man as a wide-out is like pissing into the wind. You can piss as hard as you want, it's always going to land on your shoes.

If I want to win a super bowl Randel El

If I want to win the super Bowl and have fun doing it TO

Perfect answer!

But gun or no gun to my head I am going with Randel El. Watch the Super Bowl again and you will see the potential this man has.. Our offense would be sick: Moss, Randel El, Cooley, Portis, and Sellers!

Guest amaprius

TO is the easy pick.

He is a far better WR.

He would be kept in line by GW.

He would learn by LA's example last year.

If you act up, you dont play, no matter how good you are.

I think he learned that with Reid last year.

Perfect answer!

But gun or no gun to my head I am going with Randel El. Watch the Super Bowl again and you will see the potential this man has.. Our offense would be sick: Moss, Randel El, Cooley, Portis, and Sellers!

I am going to have to agree completely here. You have an added angle with Randel El, he is fast, and always seems to get open. And his ability to throw means you always have to be watching for that. Can you picture it, a double reverse to Randel El, who hits Moss deep. Portis tried once or twice this year and couldn't get the the pass of accurately. But with Randel El thats no longer a problem.

Plus, TO i'm sure would be too much of a hassle.

If I want to win a super bowl Randel El

If I want to win the super Bowl and have fun doing it TO

Yeah, because we all know that TO is the man who gets teams to the SB and they win.

I mean, seriously.

I wouldn't want either one of those receivers very much, especially not TO.

This is a easy discuss, TO for 1 year because it shows he's a model citizen for the first year, than after that he loses his mind. So TO for 1 year than cut him after we win the super bowl, cause with TO we will go to the super bowl, and we will have a super bowl song. TO is cool person, I played basketball with him before. He just likes attention. Bring him to DC baby!!!!!!!!

Randle El for me, the guy is a good reciever and T.O. is just too much hassle that the Redskins dont need.

It's all about the team, I think Randle El would get that but T.O. wouldnt know what the hell that philosophy meant.

He's a fast 50/50.. He's not good and you people who say he is need to wake up. You've heard a name and latched on to it, and now most of you are just parroting what you've heard before. Worst thing about the offseason is all the damn parroting.

...and you have to choose one WR for the Redskins from the following two candidates:

Terrell Owens

Antwaan Randle El

Who do you choose, and why???

I'd take the bullet, because I don't want either of these guys. My reasons for not wanting T.O. are obvious and too lengthy to list here.

Randle El has never proven to be anything more than a decent (maybe) receiver. He had a 50 % catch percentage last year (50-50, remind you of anyone? hint......RG) The only reason I would like to have him is for his return skills, but he'd be pretty pricey for that.

So give me the the bullet and save me the misery of having to put up with the heartache either of these guys would bring.

Randle El for me, the guy is a good reciever and T.O. is just too much hassle that the Redskins dont need.

It's all about the team, I think Randle El would get that but T.O. wouldnt know what the hell that philosophy meant.

Sorry, but how can you say Randle El is a "good" receiver? 50% catch percentage last year, flat out sucks!

Randle El: 1. he is fast as the dickens, 2. he can return punts and kick offs, 3. he is not a premadonna, 4. he knows what it takes to win a superbowl, 5. he can throw the ball well.

There wasn't even a second thought in my mind to go with Randle El.

well if TO had a better attitude than he would already be signed to the redskins..... but hes not........ so in this case i would choose TO

if T.O. had a better attitude than he would still be with the eagles or maybe even the 49er's his attitude is the whole reason he's leaving or off those teams....

Archived