Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

You EXCITED about 2006???

Karlton79

Yup...I can't wait...the Redskins are just a few key players away from another SB ring...we're gonna win the NFC East and have playoff games at FedEx next year...then it's on to SB XLI in Miami...after we blow out the AFC opponent, Gibbs will have to be considered the greatest coach of all time.

:cheers: HTTR!!!!! :cheers:

MAN...I just CAN'T WAIT!!! Can you? I've been excited about next season since the end of regulation in that last playoff game. Even before we got Al Saunders. Just because I know that our coaching staff has turned this team around completely. Gibbs has always got things done and will continue. I feel, as well as most of you, that we are going places. Places where teams wanna be. Places where teams like ours and fans like us deserve to be. It feels great, doesn't it? AHHHHHHHHHH...I CAN'T WAIT!!! I'm READY, I'm READY, I'm READY!!!:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

I'm kinda disappointed, all this talk of trading/releasing Ramsey and having Brunell as the starter is just gonna set everyone up for disappointment again...

It's ok even though there are 8 months until everything really starts again we have the pro-bowl, the draft, mini camp, training camp, and pre-season to look forward to.

It's going to be so hard, but I'll pass the time with some March Madness, then... I dunno.. HELP ME!!!! DEAR GOD WHY!!!! I CAN"T MAKE IT!! OMG 8 MONTHS SOMEONE SHOOT ME NOW!

Yea...nobody ever wants to give us credit. WHY? Couldn't tell ya. You just gotta sit back and laugh..LOL They are HATERS!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA It's too funny...HAHAHA

Yea hehe...We got a good veteran QB in Mark Brunell and A former first round draft pick to be our future in Jason Campbell(QB).

We got the best all around back in the league next to Ladainian Tomlinson and even then i still ask myself is Clinton Portis better than LT.

We have A Todd Heap type Tight End that real good in Chris CoOooOooLEy.

Along with a reciever in Santana Moss who was sort of unconsistent but was very productive overall with almost 1500 yards and 10 Touchdowns(he might have had 11).

We hired Al Saunders who is an awesome offensive coordinater which we needed badly.

Along with having the one of the best defensive coordinaters in the league in Gregg Williams and a former great defensive coordinater as our secondary coach.

Along with an All-Pro safety in Sean Taylor who i think is one of the main pieces of our defence. Along with a top 10 corner that has awesome potential in Carlos Rogers.

We have a great locker room.

Along with an owner that will do anything in order to win for his fans(of course I think Dan Snyder is really interested in the money he'll make, but what owner isnt?). But will also enjoy seeing how bright FedEx and the rest of D.C will become when the Redskins start winning again.

And of course, Joe Gibbs:D

Anybody who says the Redskins arnt legit super bowl contendars next year are obviously Cowboy or Eagle homers. Or of course the ESPN Media. Which makes me sorta mad cuase everybody sees it as a "Redskins had a lucky season" type season.

Archived