Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

You EXCITED about 2006???

Karlton79

MAN...I just CAN'T WAIT!!! Can you? I've been excited about next season since the end of regulation in that last playoff game. Even before we got Al Saunders. Just because I know that our coaching staff has turned this team around completely. Gibbs has always got things done and will continue. I feel, as well as most of you, that we are going places. Places where teams wanna be. Places where teams like ours and fans like us deserve to be. It feels great, doesn't it? AHHHHHHHHHH...I CAN'T WAIT!!! I'm READY, I'm READY, I'm READY!!!:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

I am really pumped to show those damn analysts up one more time. I saw the top 5 predictions for the begginning of next year, not one of them with the skins. We are young, we are only getting better, we hired Al Saunders, and we finished the season on fire (besides our offensive performance in the playoffs.) I am excited for every season, but I am extremely optimistic in a realistic way for this one. HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!

I am very, very PUMPED. I am also very, very DEPRESSED that I have to wait 8 months.

same here. :mad:

But before you know it, we'll be back in training camp, and the season will be getting ready to start. Hopefully with some upgrades that'll help improve the second reciver spot, and other positions alot.

This feeling is incredible. There is so much anticipation for the upcoming season. THe questions that lingers in all of our minds is "who is the QB." I cant wait to see Jason CAmpbell take over this team and lead us to the playoffs again. Im so exicted that GW is back. Man, winning makes everything feel great.

Hey by the way 1skinsfan, i have the exact same birthday as you. 7/7/1989. Where were you born??

I'm excited and cautious at the same time. I just hope the team plays inspired tough hard-nosed football just like they did this past season. I'm proud of this past season. Sweeping Dallas was a highlight for me. That 35-7 win was great.

But we all know that our REDSKINS will be disrespected and predicted to finish close to the bottom of the NFC East. Already we have people like Gary Myers saying Dallas and New England will play in SuperBowl 41. I'm hoping that the REDSKINS win and win big in 2006. Another sweep of Dallas would really be a plus. I think our REDSKINS are just a few pieces away from really being a championship team, also if this team can stay healthy, have the bye in week 6 or 7 instead of week 3. get off to a fast start. I'm hoping that we get even more production out of the passing game, Santana Moss+David Patten stay healthy, plus a third WR that can be just as productive as Moss and Patten, with Cooley in the mix as well, hope we keep Ladell Betts to back up Portis, plus Rock Cartwright and Nemo getting some reps. OL OL OL if the OL can improve from last year this will be a BIG plus.

DL i think overall should stay intact, just add some depth at the DE position,

Well we will all see how it all works out.

GO REDSKINS!!!!!!:helmet:

I can't wait. Knowing we have a legitimate shot at the SB is amazing...and thanks to the Classifieds board on this site, I know that if I can get the $ and the time, I can attend a game if I want to for a reasonable price. Seeing a Redskins W live can't be beat.

it is only 7 months till the pre season, where i hope we will get some idea of what is to come for the regular season, i am pumped and exited waiting with anticipation of sweeping the NFC East, and going at 14 & 2 or 15 & 1, next season is the season we have been waiting for for a long time,

I love gibbskin football

sometimes life sucks: it is called the offseason

MAN...I just CAN'T WAIT!!! Can you? I've been excited about next season since the end of regulation in that last playoff game. Even before we got Al Saunders. Just because I know that our coaching staff has turned this team around completely. Gibbs has always got things done and will continue. I feel, as well as most of you, that we are going places. Places where teams wanna be. Places where teams like ours and fans like us deserve to be. It feels great, doesn't it? AHHHHHHHHHH...I CAN'T WAIT!!! I'm READY, I'm READY, I'm READY!!!:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

Actually, for those of us old enough to remember, BACK TO WHERE WE USED TO BE!!!!

Archived