Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why do girls wear thongs?

MikeSellers45

no...i'm a guy who likes to wear thongs....:rolleyes:

That's hot! Oh wait.....damn, this is confusing me! :doh:

Just like high heeled shoes......I know it is not the most comfortable shoe a woman can wear but it pumps up their calf muscle and it's all-around sexy....same with the thong, gets rid of the panty line and is sexy when you catch a glimpse.... ;)

Girls who wear thongs are 6 times more likely to be raped. So ladies, think about that next time you're putting one on.

Is that a real stat? That's crazy if true.

I know a lot of guys who when they see a thong, they automatically assume the girl wants to have sex. So maybe some guys take it too far, thinking the girl wants it or something?? :whoknows:

On a side note...I saw a girl with a micro-thong on the bus the other day. It was a 'T-string.' I didn't think those were for practical use. Maybe it was laundry day or something...:laugh:

If you insist.

flipflopsphoto0dr.jpg

I opened this thread expecting to see pictures of thongs. Those weren't what I had in mind.

Anyway, girls wear thongs b/c they are hot. First, only bikini sluts wore thongs. This was known as the Glory Period. Then all girls started to wear thongs under clothing. This is known as the Awesome Period. Soon, girls will only wear thongs, in the period I call the Can You Pick That Up For Me Period.

Archived