Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Write the never ending story game........

DeanCollins

I did it to save the tailgate from the mods and politicos. The is no heaven, jrock is in tailgate hell and it's getting very warm in here, but there is a very cool breeze coming from the S.B.M. thread and a light shining at the end of the long dark tunnell. DC hesitates as he remembers Jonestown and the coolaide and wonders if he will have to drink it alone when.....

....Stwasm shows up with the Redskins Cheerleaders, saying, "Follow me, follow me! This way to freedom!" The crew led us out of hell to a bright, lovely, utopian paradise, full of positive people and where there is no pain. As I start to bask in the glow of this wonderful place, suddenly......

....Stwasm shows up with the Redskins Cheerleaders, saying, "Follow me, follow me! This way to freedom!" The crew led us out of hell to a bright, lovely, utopian paradise, full of positive people and where there is no pain. As I start to bask in the glow of this wonderful place, suddenly......

JRock's ghost ascends into the air from purgatory, and with a deep, scary, Scrooge-type voice, he says with authority, "...................

JRock's ghost ascends into the air from purgatory, and with a deep, scary, Scrooge-type voice, he says with authority, "...................

I AM THE GHOST OF TK'S FUTURE! And with that he grabed TK's arm and wisked him away to a dingy little room in the basement of tennement house in a slum in the middle of Philidelphia whereby he shackled him to a metal chair in front of an old computer with a 12" B&W screen. The walls were black and green with mold with only a poster of Who-del wearing nothing but an iggles helmet. TK asked the aberition "what am I to do here" and the ghost said "you are now the newest mod on the eagles message board. And as the ghost fadded away he said.........

I AM THE GHOST OF TK'S FUTURE! And with that he grabed TK's arm and wisked him away to a dingy little room in the basement of tennement house in a slum in the middle of Philidelphia whereby he shackled him to a metal chair in front of an old computer with a 12" B&W screen. The walls were black and green with mold with only a poster of Who-del wearing nothing but an iggles helmet. TK asked the aberition "what am I to do here" and the ghost said "you are now the newest mod on the eagles message board. And as the ghost fadded away he said.........

...."the future looks like the past my friend". As TK was gathering his thoughts a flicker appeared on the old monitor and that sound of a CRT turning on filled the room. Looking straight ahead at the screen TK's brow furled when a fish appeared. Upon further inspection it became apparent that the fish was most likely a Big Tittied Tuna.

TK was thinging "I know this has to have something to do with those puke fans I flicked a booger on at Texas Stadium, .......

...."the future looks like the past my friend". As TK was gathering his thoughts a flicker appeared on the old monitor and that sound of a CRT turning on filled the room. Looking straight ahead at the screen TK's brow furled when a fish appeared. Upon further inspection it became apparent that the fish was most likely a Big Tittied Tuna.

TK was thinging "I know this has to have something to do with those puke fans I flicked a booger on at Texas Stadium, .......

then out of the adjacent closet tarhog emerges wearing a spandex speedo. TK cries out, "oh my hero, you've come to save me from the tuna!" tarhog shook his head with a grin on his face and said....

then out of the adjacent closet tarhog emerges wearing a spandex speedo. TK cries out, "oh my hero, you've come to save me from the tuna!" tarhog shook his head with a grin on his face and said....

"No matter which direction you start, it's always against the wind coming back."

TK furled that brow again, and vowed to grow his hair back as long as possible at that very moment. Just then, out of yet another closet in the room, jumps out CooleyNaMean who roars, "TARHOG, YOU THAT MAN!!!" and then he............

"No matter which direction you start, it's always against the wind coming back."

TK furled that brow again, and vowed to grow his hair back as long as possible at that very moment. Just then, out of yet another closet in the room, jumps out CooleyNaMean who roars, "TARHOG, YOU THAT MAN!!!" and then he............

trips on the nearby bannana and falls out the window, cursing the very wind. TK is thoroughly confused as Tarhog jumps out after him screaming....

trips on the nearby bannana and falls out the window, cursing the very wind. TK is thoroughly confused as Tarhog jumps out after him screaming....

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Don't cut that hair!!!! Unlike Chris Cooley, cutting your hair is NOT good karma for the Redskins!!!" TK took the scissors he had, and diverted them from his hair, and decided to.....

come out of the closet and
provoke a fight with the nearest cowboy fan around. his username on ES was Extreme. TK and extreme got into a huge mud wrestling match while tarhog looked on cheering. then the super 7 flew in through the windo with flavor flav in tow. flavor flav then pointed out that.........

provoke a fight with the nearest cowboy fan around. his username on ES was Extreme. TK and extreme got into a huge mud wrestling match while tarhog looked on cheering. then the super 7 flew in through the windo with flavor flav in tow. flavor flav then pointed out that.........

TK's burgundy and gold thong had matching led lites flashing to the tune of httr playing through the mini speakers in the waste band. Extreme was momentarily distracted by it and paused slightly bent over when the tuna, who thought it was a brookback lovefest jumped on extreme's back. Flavor flav laughed so hard he......

TK's burgundy and gold thong had matching led lites flashing to the tune of httr playing through the mini speakers in the waste band. Extreme was momentarily distracted by it and paused slightly bent over when the tuna, who thought it was a brookback lovefest jumped on extreme's back. Flavor flav laughed so hard he......
exploded, his giant watch/clock went sailing through the air like a deadly missile. it hit tuna right on the head and extreme tried to save him from falling down the steps, but he himself fell too. TK and tarhog laughed a manly laugh and the super 7 all LTFA off. even the charred bits of flavor flav were laughing. just then, who should come back up the steps......

exploded, his giant watch/clock went sailing through the air like a deadly missile. it hit tuna right on the head and extreme tried to save him from falling down the steps, but he himself fell too. TK and tarhog laughed a manly laugh and the super 7 all LTFA off. even the charred bits of flavor flav were laughing. just then, who should come back up the steps......

but the ghost of Jrock and being that it is his birthday Jrock was expecting certain, let us say, favors from TK who was still hancuffed to the metal chair. He said "come on ...isn't enough that I'm chained to the chair in the basement of this aweful city with nothing to look at but the iggles board?". Jrock with a sinister grin and an evil laugh said "son this just ain't you day" and proceeded to......

but the ghost of Jrock and being that it is his birthday Jrock was expecting certain, let us say, favors from TK who was still hancuffed to the metal chair. He said "come on ...isn't enough that I'm chained to the chair in the basement of this aweful city with nothing to look at but the iggles board?". Jrock with a sinister grin and an evil laugh said "son this just ain't you day" and proceeded to......
take of TKs shoes and lick in between his toes. "do you like that?" said Jrock as TK squirmed in his chair. "NOOOO!!! make it stop!" TK screamed as Tarhog laughed about wildly. TK's B&G thong then begon playing httr again and flashing. Jrock exclaimed......

• 1 month later...
take of TKs shoes and lick in between his toes. "do you like that?" said Jrock as TK squirmed in his chair. "NOOOO!!! make it stop!" TK screamed as Tarhog laughed about wildly. TK's B&G thong then begon playing httr again and flashing. Jrock exclaimed......
[superbump] what is MC hammer doing here? after a round of "cant touch this" the bits of flavor flav bagan to argue with MC about.......

• 1 year later...
[superbump] what is MC hammer doing here? after a round of "cant touch this" the bits of flavor flav bagan to argue with MC about.......
[completely unecesary superbump] (i seem to be the only one around here who still likes this idea :D )

...absolutly nothing. thats when through the door came the most unexpected person anyone could possibly imagine. ______ lifted his/her hood and started to say,"....."

Archived