Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Write the never ending story game........

DeanCollins

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

the deal of purple death was done. Although this had scientists at Redskins Park worried, who feared there would be some sort of nuclear disaster when the purple death reacted with the Tunanator's breath. But Darrell Green was interviewed in secret chambers, and even he said, "If there is a 10% chance that the world is okay, let's go for it---Dallas needs to explode into smitherenes." So..........

they went ahead and carried out their plan. the next day when the tunanator was doing locker check he noticed something odd about TO's. the tunanator screamed to TO, "Owens, what is this horrible stench?" TO replied.......

they went ahead and carried out their plan. the next day when the tunanator was doing locker check he noticed something odd about TO's. the tunanator screamed to TO, "Owens, what is this horrible stench?" TO replied.......

"Oh, ya about that, Michael Strahan and I were up late... uh singing songs and making s'mores" the turnanator looked confused and said.....

silly faggot d!cks are for ch!cks!!! Get this locker smelling good the Jerrah is coming down to show us.........
just how gay we really are, so take cover and hide before he finds you! but it was too late and the purple death exploded. the super 7 and company were titering with glee as the cowboys disapeared in a painful purple odor-cloud. super gibbs said, "well, now who's gonna be our rival?" the titering stoped. each member of the super 7 spaced out into deep thought, thats when clos cried out.......

just how gay we really are, so take cover and hide before he finds you! but it was too late and the purple death exploded. the super 7 and company were titering with glee as the cowboys disapeared in a painful purple odor-cloud. super gibbs said, "well, now who's gonna be our rival?" the titering stoped. each member of the super 7 spaced out into deep thought, thats when clos cried out.......

who needs them cowgirls, we've still got the fecals, and midgets to whoop up on. But gibbs interupted him and ever the spiritual father said WWJD. The super 7 then bowed their heads and gibbs said.....

...finally win a Super Bowl ring for Peyton Manning. However...
since peyton had been killed 3 times before in the aid of the super 7 this seemed unlikely. the super 7 then decided to just forget the whole thing. thats when rocky mcintosh came up and said.....

since peyton had been killed 3 times before in the aid of the super 7 this seemed unlikely. the super 7 then decided to just forget the whole thing. thats when rocky mcintosh came up and said.....

"Play on, Playas! We are scaling better horizons. We need to get outta this greasy oil town and find some ____________"

"Play on, Playas! We are scaling better horizons. We need to get outta this greasy oil town and find some ____________"
"hot cooked meals!" the super 7 agreed and set off in search of a diner. but to their dismay none could be found. marcus was so disapointed that he called_____ on his phone to......

"hot cooked meals!" the super 7 agreed and set off in search of a diner. but to their dismay none could be found. marcus was so disapointed that he called_____ on his phone to......

Marcus was so dissapointed that he called Tommy Tubberville on his phone to soothe his anger by talking about the Auburn Tigers. They started singing old Auburn fight songs. In echo of each other, they sang, "Track 'em tigers, just like beagles, give 'em HELL you WAR DAMN EAGLES!!!" And Carlos chimed in, and afterwards he remarked, .................

Marcus was so dissapointed that he called Tommy Tubberville on his phone to soothe his anger by talking about the Auburn Tigers. They started singing old Auburn fight songs. In echo of each other, they sang, "Track 'em tigers, just like beagles, give 'em HELL you WAR DAMN EAGLES!!!" And Carlos chimed in, and afterwards he remarked, .................
wow what an uplifting tune...." just then skinfan13 apeared from nowhere! "well guys, i finally made it back from the wrong worm hole and to the rght worm hole and well, im back!" marcus then proceded to chest bump sinfan13 and they all had a rousing kick around with the rugby ball. skinfan13 then said, "guys i have a problem, im addicted to vault..." super gibbs gasped and said....

wow what an uplifting tune...." just then skinfan13 apeared from nowhere! "well guys, i finally made it back from the wrong worm hole and to the rght worm hole and well, im back!" marcus then proceded to chest bump sinfan13 and they all had a rousing kick around with the rugby ball. skinfan13 then said, "guys i have a problem, im addicted to vault..." super gibbs gasped and said....

"...That is why my friends, you must stay away from the horrid mindless activity of rugby which is definitely your source of the addiction since the sugar gives you too much energy" Super Gibbs then lays eyes his arch nemesis Tuna, and then Super Gibbs proceeds to....

"...That is why my friends, you must stay away from the horrid mindless activity of rugby which is definitely your source of the addiction since the sugar gives you too much energy" Super Gibbs then lays eyes his arch nemesis Tuna, and then Super Gibbs proceeds to....
question his vision, he thinks to himself, "surely the tunanator died many times before this?" indeed he had. at the expense of MeetST who will for once not have to invent why the tuna is back from the grave: the tunanator did not die from te purple death! he survived and is now plotting to destroy the Vault and chips convention headquarters! thats when super gibbs rallied his super 7 troops and said.....

question his vision, he thinks to himself, "surely the tunanator died many times before this?" indeed he had. at the expense of MeetST who will for once not have to invent why the tuna is back from the grave: the tunanator did not die from te purple death! he survived and is now plotting to destroy the Vault and chips convention headquarters! thats when super gibbs rallied his super 7 troops and said.....

"Indded it is SKINFAN13 who is singlehandely writing my tale but my super 7 troops and I shall proceed to get down with the Funky 4 before we..."

go out to get some dinner, because we do need food. Too bad though..
that the tunanator had already thought of this. he said, "HA super 7 your quest for food, vault and other such consumables ends now, i destroyed all giant food carriers in the world! HAHA!" marcus then called on his friend Mr. T who said, "i pitty the fool! tuna you suck monkey wrenches, spit em out fool!" super gibbs then called upon Michele Wie to.....

that the tunanator had already thought of this. he said, "HA super 7 your quest for food, vault and other such consumables ends now, i destroyed all giant food carriers in the world! HAHA!" marcus then called on his friend Mr. T who said, "i pitty the fool! tuna you suck monkey wrenches, spit em out fool!" super gibbs then called upon Michele Wie to.....

(UM HEL-LOOOO!!! How short thy memory is, young soldier. I am the one who always had to invent how these people resurrected from the dead!! FYI!!)

tee-off the food from Tunanator's mouth, thus sending the bolus wad of disgusting, half-digested tunafish, ants, lard, beets, and blue mountain oysters (along with the FAT tunanator himself) to Mexico, all the while shouting a colossal, "FOURRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Super Gibbs looked at her in pride,...................

(UM HEL-LOOOO!!! How short thy memory is, young soldier. I am the one who always had to invent how these people resurrected from the dead!! FYI!!)

tee-off the food from Tunanator's mouth, thus sending the bolus wad of disgusting, half-digested tunafish, ants, lard, beets, and blue mountain oysters (along with the FAT tunanator himself) to Mexico, all the while shouting a colossal, "FOURRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Super Gibbs looked at her in pride,...................

and asked, "have you ever considered a career as a kicker?" she repled, "eww no!" with that the super 7 the flung her into the ocean and was never heard of. when danicka patrick heard that this had happened she drove right over to super gibbs house and asked him.........

• 1 month later...
and asked, "have you ever considered a career as a kicker?" she repled, "eww no!" with that the super 7 the flung her into the ocean and was never heard of. when danicka patrick heard that this had happened she drove right over to super gibbs house and asked him.........

...in a lilting voice, "have you ever shifted gears in an open wheel car?" To which Super Gibbs replied, "Well, no I haven't, and while I do squeak occasionally when I speak, I am not European." On her way out Danicka did a brodie in the 1/2 mile circular driveway at Gibbsian Manor and ran over the mailbox at which point Super Gibbs immediately phoned Homedepot and then Tony Stewart who...

raced over, drove by Gibbs and waved. He then drove past a Cowboys fan and gavce him the finger like he did to that one dude in a race. The cowboys fan cryed and...

threw a tantrum. He rolled around on the ground and sucked on his thumb like it was a lolipop, until suddenly he noticed an onimous dark shadow looming over him from behind...

threw a tantrum. He rolled around on the ground and sucked on his thumb like it was a lolipop, until suddenly he noticed an onimous dark shadow looming over him from behind...

It was the ghost of Jerry Smith, who while pulling down his zipper said "Boy

you look just like a hog". Horrified at the thought of being Jerry's biatch, the cowgirl fan ran just like a deer across the interstate into the path of

a semi loaded with concrete blocks headed to texas. The super 7 were amazed by this, laughed and began to thank Jerry. He just knoded as he was fading away, lifted up his right hand and......

• 2 months later...
It was the ghost of Jerry Smith, who while pulling down his zipper said "Boy

you look just like a hog". Horrified at the thought of being Jerry's biatch, the cowgirl fan ran just like a deer across the interstate into the path of

a semi loaded with concrete blocks headed to texas. The super 7 were amazed by this, laughed and began to thank Jerry. He just knoded as he was fading away, lifted up his right hand and......

gave em the finger, not just any finger, the BROWN finger! he screamed, Biotch! and disapeared in a green puff. the super 7 then wondered why this thread died out and why the hell skinfan13 was resurecting it. "damn son, give it a rest!" cried Chief. skinfan13 replied......

(btw we have to at least get this baby to 1000 posts before i oficially give up on it;) )

gave em the finger, not just any finger, the BROWN finger! he screamed, Biotch! and disapeared in a green puff. the super 7 then wondered why this thread died out and why the hell skinfan13 was resurecting it. "damn son, give it a rest!" cried Chief. skinfan13 replied......

I did it to save the tailgate from the mods and politicos. The is no heaven, jrock is in tailgate hell and it's getting very warm in here, but there is a very cool breeze coming from the S.B.M. thread and a light shining at the end of the long dark tunnell. DC hesitates as he remembers Jonestown and the coolaide and wonders if he will have to drink it alone when.....

Archived