Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Write the never ending story game........

DeanCollins

directions: finish the line left by the above poster, and write as much as you want to and an incomplete line for the next poster.

(first two pages :))

This drunken cowboy fan arrived at FedEx for the game. While walking thru the green parking lot h..stumbled into the extremeskins tailgate...

realized that he was craving some street meat, or maybe a footlong with lots of mayo. Then he asked for a cold beer. That is when Halter said..."I know what I'll do," he said "I must..ask has anyone seen my Koozie?" People began to.. throw beer cans at the cowgirls fan. The fan started to ... cry out for help from his fellow girls but none came as the number of ES fans were too great. So he began to crawl up piss mountain when.. he found his good ol' cowboy buddies Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhaal, the stars of Brokeback Mountain,.. all three of them cried them a river with a gay pride flag,..had the same pattern as the one in Jerry Jones office.

Frustrated the Cowboy's owner called his coach and told him to pull that... picture of Danny White off the wall. And tell Keyshawn to get up to his office right away for..a spanking. Meshawn skipped... over to Irvin's house and was hurt when he saw a car in his driveway belonging to...John Gruden. He wondered what he was doing there, so he... broke into Irvan's car looking for his crack pipe. When he didn't find the pipe he...stripped searched him and found.. Bill Parcells lost hoagie which Meyshawn had been accused of stealing, Meyshawn immediately.. began eating the hoagie, while parcells was screaming... where are my balls! practice starts in 30 minutes and you better not be... making fun of my man boobs again Meyshawn, that's the last damn time.

Parcells then stormed off....and found his training bro(Bra for men-sienfeld). The stinky Tuna then called Roy williams and said...look you ST wannabe we're playing the Redskins, so grab your ACME rocket skates so ..you better not let Santana Moss smoke you twice in 2 mintues again...but mark brunell threw a..pass to TAYLOR JACOBS which was of course...no where in sight because he...was not in the endzone where Santana had already caught the winning TD, which shamed the triplets so badly they...found Jimmy Johnson and told him...to put Moss and Brunell's names up on the ring of fame instead, and that they needed to use his private suite for an hour or so to...see if they could find what he puts on his...hair to make it stick up like that.

Instead, they found...a strange substance... that Michael Irvin had left years ago while he was under investigation for...defrauding the Hall of Fame voters into thinking he was a better candidate for induction than Art Monk. Monk responded to the investigation with his trademark... good guy smile and told Irvin and Peter King... that sooner or later their love affair would have to end before Peter got pregnant. Irvin started to...beat up Monk. Just then... the police showed up and arrested Irvin for yet another posession charge and...and was sentenced to... A Sean Taylor beating. Irvin then screamed..."How bout them Redskins!!!!" and then began to....urinate on himself...and started to .... bark like a wimpy dog and hop on one leg (like Eddie Murphy's pre-chosen wife in Coming to America) until Clinton Portis...showed up in his flashy sports car with his buddy Santana Moss and screamed at ST to get in the car.

As they drove away, they leaned out the window and said.... "And this one is for Southeast Jerome mother ****er!!!!!!!" as they.... left to go meet Johnny White Boy at a club in miami for.... Some fast beyotches & tall brewskis, until they drive 2 miles an hour laid back in the car seat singing..."Hail to the Redskins!" when all of a sudden a couple of Carolina Cheerleaders... were seen munching on DORITOS and Portis quickly says to Taylor, "Hey... the blonde is mine, and you'd better get a bag for the other one before we get to the hotel or... "I'm gonna bust a cap in your ass.

Women are to me like ATVs are to you and..you wouldn't want me waving a gun in your face...as we don't need 46 MORE years added to your possible sentence, bra. Stick with me and Southeast Jerome and you will...be fine." ST replies, "Even though we're like brothers, i'm not your slave, you can get the bag for her urself." Moss agrees while adding....He'll Play for the ravens and become the King of thieves. Otherwise hed be stuck with Joe Gibbs who will not...be able to call the plays anymore now that Saunders is there." Taylor and Portis echo together, "MAN! ARE YOU ON CRACK!! Give me that blunt before we have to..slap you across the face 2000 times! You are never leaving the redskins! We are all going to play for the skins until we retire!" Just then, ST's cell phone rang. It was...Carlos Rogers, who was at the club with Johnny White Guy wanting to...know where the hell they are and what's taking them so freaking long.

Johnny White Guy is drunk and Carlos is having trouble... buttoning his pants after 3 girls...tired to steal it from him so that they could sell it on ebay for money... but Johnny White Guy saved the day as he distracted them when the drunk Cowboy...pretended he was on brokeback mountain and grabbed julius jones and...started making out. Right then all 3 girls were so disgusted they started puking and forgot about Carlos. Carlos grabbed Johnny Whitle guy and started running towards the door.

When they were finally outside the club, they saw CP, Moss, and ST had finally arrived looking... perplexed at the sight of the prissy Cowboys, so they...sat back in CP's convertible with popcorn and watched ST destroy those cowgirls. After ST was done...they recommended easternmotors to the pukes, and started to leave.....when suddendly leon lett jumped out and said..."Rookie boy, Let's you just drop them pants."...So as Leon Lett was addressing Carlos inappropriately, Johnny White Guy smacked Lett in the head and they bolted. Carlos told Antrel to get in the car with them and they continued to cruise down Coral Gables until they ran into Roy Williams and K. Johnson.......

who scoffed at the 2 cornerback rookies in the same car, mocking...them (including ST) that they'll never be pro-bowl players like RW and how moss will never be better than KJ. CP laughed and replied "who would wanna be a horse-tackler like u RW? and who would wanna be a... Brokeback BEYOTCH playing for the Pilsbury Doughboy Parcells when you could...be like us...playing for the GOD...JOE GIBBS." RW and KJ looked at each other with their usual clueless expressions...and Roy said, "Well at least Parcells doesn't allow his players to spit on people". Just then, Sean Taylor went to leap out of the car window...when CP yanked him back into the car and took off for South Beach to drink a few beers and watch the Halle Berry modeling shoot when they ran into a very stoned Ricky Williams who hopped in the car and the 3 of them...actually...there's 6 ppl in the car already..and adding RW there's 7.

Then the 7 of them decided to go watch the basketball game that night between the Lakers and Miami Heat because... RW Owes Shaq a bag of weed that he borrowed the weekend before last, and ST has some unfinished buss. with Kobe over that girl in Co, that was a cousin of his and...

directions: finish the line left by the above poster, and write an incomplete line for the next poster.

This drunken cowboy fan arrived at FedEx for the game. While walking thru the green parking lot he

realized that he was craving some street meat, or maybe a footlong with lots of mayo. "I know what I'll do," he said "I must....

all three of them cried them a river with a gay pride flag

(isnt that movie have gay cowboys in it?)

Had the same pattern as the one in Jerry Jones office.

Frustrated the Cowboy's owner called his coach and told him to pull that...................

Archived