Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Write the never ending story game........

DeanCollins

"........as we don't need 46 MORE years added to your possible sentence, bra. Stick with me and Southeast Jerome and you will........"
be fine. ST replies, "Even though we're like brothers, i'm not ur slave, u can get the bag for her urself." Moss agrees while adding....

"........be able to call the plays anymore now that Saunders is there." Taylor and Portis echo together, "MAN! ARE YOU ON CRACK!! Give me that blunt before we have to..........."
slap you across the face 2000 times! U are never leaving the redskins! We are all going to play for the skins until we retire!" Just then, ST's cell phone rang. It was.....

pretended he was on brokeback mountain and grabbed julius jones and......
started making out. Right then all 3 girls were so disgusted they started puking and forgot about Carlos. Carlos grabbed Johnny Whitle guy and started running towards the door. When they were finally outside the club, they saw CP, Moss, and ST had finally arrived looking......

started making out. Right then all 3 girls were so disgusted they started puking and forgot about Carlos. Carlos grabbed Johnny Whitle guy and started running towards the door. When they were finally outside the club, they saw CP, Moss, and ST had finally arrived looking......

perplexed at the sight of the prissy Cowboys, so they........

Drunk Johnny White Guy grabbed the rookie Carlos, hopping in the convertible, saying, "Let's make like a tree and leave". But on the way out they bumped into Andre Rolle..........
ok...i'm assuming u mean antrel rolle the cornerback from miami who now plays for the cardinals....

who just happens to be great friends with the U boys since they all played together. Carlos told Antrel to get in the car with them and they continued to cruise down Coral Gables until they ran into Roy Williams and K.Johnson.....

ok...i'm assuming u mean antrel rolle the cornerback from miami who now plays for the cardinals....

who just happens to be great friends with the U boys since they all played together. Carlos told Antrel to get in the car with them and they continued to cruise down Coral Gables until they ran into Roy Williams and K.Johnson.....

Nah it's not screwed up. :laugh: This all happened at one time. :silly: And of course, whoops I meant Antrel Rolle, thanks.

So as Leon Lett was addressing Carlos inappropriately, Johnny White Guy smacked Lett in the head and they bolted. Carlos told Antrel to get in the car with them and they continued to cruise down Coral Gables until they ran into Roy Williams and K. Johnson.......

who scoffed at the 2 cornerback rookies in the same car, mocking........

Nah it's not screwed up. :laugh: This all happened at one time. :silly: And of course, whoops I meant Antrel Rolle, thanks.

So as Leon Lett was addressing Carlos inappropriately, Johnny White Guy smacked Lett in the head and they bolted. Carlos told Antrel to get in the car with them and they continued to cruise down Coral Gables until they ran into Roy Williams and K. Johnson.......

who scoffed at the 2 cornerback rookies in the same car, mocking........

nice save :laugh:

them (including ST) that they'll never be pro-bowl players like RW and how moss will never be better than KJ. CP laughed and replied "who would wanna be a horse-tackler like u RW? and who would wanna be a......

nice save :laugh:

them (including ST) that they'll never be pro-bowl players like RW and how moss will never be better than KJ. CP laughed and replied "who would wanna be a horse-tackler like u RW? and who would wanna be a......

(ROFL :laugh: HORSE-TACKLER!!!)

Brokeback BEYOTCH playing for the Pilsbury Doughboy Parcells when you could........

Archived