Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Write the never ending story game........

DeanCollins

he could've had 5 more tds in the cowgirls game and that the football season didn't end at seattle. Before the Empire could grant them all their wishes, he.....

he violated the oldest rule, by sleeping with the Emperors favorite and losing his last wish, Johnny was devistated and LA, CP, CP's Mom, ST, RW and the rest would never let him live it down so he.........

this thing starts all over again. One day Clinton Portis was walking down the street........

And around corner drives Sean Taylor in a stolen Navigator, "get in" he yelled at CP we're going to Tampa to straighten out that Alstott 2point crap once and for all. CP climbs in and ST hits I-95 south and when they stop for gas in Richmond.......

And around corner drives Sean Taylor in a stolen Navigator, "get in" he yelled at CP we're going to Tampa to straighten out that Alstott 2point crap once and for all. CP climbs in and ST hits I-95 south and when they stop for gas in Richmond.......

they run into Joe Gibbs. "Hey Dad! Wazzzzzzuuuuupppp!" they holler. Joe says, "What are you jokers doing today? Hey, cool Navigator. Where did you get it?".........

they run into Joe Gibbs. "Hey Dad! Wazzzzzzuuuuupppp!" they holler. Joe says, "What are you jokers doing today? Hey, cool Navigator. Where did you get it?".........
(how come Sean's always the one doing bad things??? lol leave him alone)

Sean looks at Portis and says, "I bought it with my money. I did not steal it like other people are saying. Why would I steal a car when I make so much money from playing football????" Portis....

(how come Sean's always the one doing bad things??? lol leave him alone)

Sean looks at Portis and says, "I bought it with my money. I did not steal it like other people are saying. Why would I steal a car when I make so much money from playing football????" Portis....

(I agree!!)

said, "Coach Gibbs, where are those tapes of Alstott's non-TD? We're going to settle some business...........

(I agree!!)

said, "Coach Gibbs, where are those tapes of Alstott's non-TD? We're going to settle some business...........

once and for all!! What a bull**** call. Those refs are going to lose their jobs one day. I've had it with them not calling personal fouls on ppl tackling me the wrong way and messing up my back....

once and for all!! What a bull**** call. Those refs are going to lose their jobs one day. I've had it with them not calling personal fouls on ppl tackling me the wrong way and messing up my back....

with all those damn HORSE-TACKLES!!!!! ;) That's where we're going, Coach, to Tampa, to settle 'the bidness'. Coach Joe said, "Well actually all of my tapes are in the trunk.......

with all those damn HORSE-TACKLES!!!!! ;) That's where we're going, Coach, to Tampa, to settle 'the bidness'. Coach Joe said, "Well actually all of my tapes are in the trunk.......
(HAHA...o yeah...i feel this thread has officially been ruined by some posters....:rolleyes: )

so we can review it right now on Sean's plasma tv in his car." "Aw coach! Ur the best!" Moss exclaimed. They started to sing I love You by Barney when Coach Williams arrived in..............

(HAHA...o yeah...i feel this thread has officially been ruined by some posters....:rolleyes: )

so we can review it right now on Sean's plasma tv in his car." "Aw coach! Ur the best!" Moss exclaimed. They started to sing I love You by Barney when Coach Williams arrived in..............

( :laugh: serially-some folks just want the world to blow up! :doh: )

one of his Jags to gas up, along with Ryan Clark and Phillip Daniels, who told him of his players' plot to destroy those who destroyed the evidence of the non-TD. They got out of the Jag and........

( :laugh: serially-some folks just want the world to blow up! :doh: )

one of his Jags to gas up, along with Ryan Clark and Phillip Daniels, who told him of his players' plot to destroy those who destroyed the evidence of the non-TD. They got out of the Jag and........

Coach Williams told Gibbs that he thought it was a great idea. They popped the tape into the tv and everyone exploded with anger when they saw the bs call. Immediately, they hopped into the 2 cars and drove off to find those suckers....

Coach Williams told Gibbs that he thought it was a great idea. They popped the tape into the tv and everyone exploded with anger when they saw the bs call. Immediately, they hopped into the 2 cars and drove off to find those suckers....

but not before stopping by to get 2 big guns they'd need: Marcus Washington and LaVar Arrington. Now they were set. Cruise control was set to 80. During the car-ride...........

but not before stopping by to get 2 big guns they'd need: Marcus Washington and LaVar Arrington. Now they were set. Cruise control was set to 80. During the car-ride...........
Sean was quiet:probably thinking about ways to jack up someone. Portis would not shut up like always making weird jokes that were somehow hilarious. Moss was talking on the phone to his kids. Lavar....

Sean was quiet:probably thinking about ways to jack up someone. Portis would not shut up like always making weird jokes that were somehow hilarious. Moss was talking on the phone to his kids. Lavar....

was thinking of how this would help him secure his spot on the team next year. Ryan Clark was playing video games. Joe Gibbs was.........

was thinking of how this would help him secure his spot on the team next year. Ryan Clark was playing video games. Joe Gibbs was.........
(lol @ Lavar comment...:laugh: )

was planning the road to the SB for next season. Gregg Williams was thinking of ways to utilize ST even more and was praying he doesn't go to jail. Marcus, of course, was being......

Archived