Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Write the never ending story game........

DeanCollins

:laugh: ...

Stop spanking him!! Ur my MAN! Don't make me come down there and fight him!" Marcus said he was completely shocked and disgusted that he didn't know what to say. Moss interupted and said, "So basically he was the gay version of Steve Urkel right?" .....

:laugh:

And Marcus said...."Yes! I was terrified. I mean, I ONLY like spanking chicks and Refs! Pulleaassse!" So Gregg Williams decided to bond with his players by sharing his own story of psycho fan mail which said........

And Marcus said...."Yes! I was terrified. I mean, I ONLY like spanking chicks and Refs! Pulleaassse!" So Gregg Williams decided to bond with his players by sharing his own story of psycho fan mail which said........

My Dearest Gregg, I cannot tell you how estatic I am right now writing this letter to you. I have been following you for a year now. I know your everyday routine and even what toothpaste you use. I promise right now that I AM NOT A STALKER! So.....

My Dearest Gregg, I cannot tell you how estatic I am right now writing this letter to you. I have been following you for a year now. I know your everyday routine and even what toothpaste you use. I promise right now that I AM NOT A STALKER! So.....

even though I dream about running my fingers through your salt-n-pepa hair every night and what 'we' could do together with your fat 8 mill/year paycheck, don't be scared, sweetie. And my how cute your butt looks on the field! I just want to...........

even though I dream about running my fingers through your salt-n-pepa hair every night and what 'we' could do together with your fat 8 mill/year paycheck, don't be scared, sweetie. And my how cute your butt looks on the field! I just want to...........
[salt n pepa hair?? :laugh: :laugh: ]

squeeze it between my fingers like dough. And ooooo you look so sexy when u get angry at the players. Grrr.......I would looooooove for you to get angry with me. O what I would do to spend one day with u my love. I.....

[salt n pepa hair?? :laugh: :laugh: ]

squeeze it between my fingers like dough. And ooooo you look so sexy when u get angry at the players. Grrr.......I would looooooove for you to get angry with me. O what I would do to spend one day with u my love. I.....

:notworthy ROFLMAO!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

crave you even more when you pump your fists after a great tackle. And when you hug those big lineman I just want to hop in between you as I'm sooo jealous! I just want to chest pump you all night. I have to end this letter now as I've messed all over myself. Remember you're always my Superman!!

Truly yours, "Gregg's Big Girl" attached with pic:

5232c_100.jpg

......Just then LaVar threw up, Marcus got motion sickness, & CP.......

:notworthy ROFLMAO!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

crave you even more when you pump your fists after a great tackle. And when you hug those big lineman I just want to hop in between you as I'm sooo jealous! I just want to chest pump you all night. I have to end this letter now as I've messed all over myself. Remember you're always my Superman!!

Truly yours, "Gregg's Big Girl" attached with pic:

5232c_100.jpg

......Just then LaVar threw up, Marcus got motion sickness, & CP.......

[Lavar isn't the only who threw up.....:puke: ]

peed himself laughing so hard picturing her sandwiched between Gregg and Sean Taylor after the big play during the Eagles game. Gibbs looked at Gregg with disgust and said, "I think i'm going to fire you for telling me this story. I'm too old for this shiit!!!" Moss kept on shuddering at the thought of a shemale.....

[Lavar isn't the only who threw up.....:puke: ]

peed himself laughing so hard picturing her sandwiched between Gregg and Sean Taylor after the big play during the Eagles game. Gibbs looked at Gregg with disgust and said, "I think i'm going to fire you for telling me this story. I'm too old for this shiit!!!" Moss kept on shuddering at the thought of a shemale.....

and Ryan Clark had to call his baby right then to tell her how thankful he was for her in his life, and pray he didn't have nightmares of that She-dog coming after him..........

and Ryan Clark had to call his baby right then to tell her how thankful he was for her in his life, and pray he didn't have nightmares of that She-dog coming after him..........
in her/his tight black mini dress. Finally, after what seemed like a never-ending ride, they arrived at their destination...........

(i'm off to bed again...bye! :) )

Only to be confronted by the Gibbs family bibles in hand ready to preform an excorsicm. Joe Gibbs took to both knees (ala the 87 championship game) and began to speak in latin.

He said, "canisne currit? curre per Alpīs! hūmānum est errāre....." (does the dog run? Go run across the Alps! To err is human........)

And Ryan Clark said, "Papa, what............

He said, "canisne currit? curre per Alpīs! hūmānum est errāre....." (does the dog run? Go run across the Alps! To err is human........)

And Ryan Clark said, "Papa, what............

the **** did u just say?? And are u feeling well? Are you possessed? Maybe we should perform the excorcism on u???" .....

demolish tampa bay." Sean rubs his left arm where he has the tattoo of praying hands and the line "God Forgive Me" below it thinking.....

This is the best coach of all time. Little do my worshippers know, that I worship God and He is the one that gives me the strength to destroy.....

Marcus was thinking........

This is the best coach of all time. Little do my worshippers know, that I worship God and He is the one that gives me the strength to destroy.....

Marcus was thinking........

oooooooooooooo.......i'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pumped.....muahahaha....i'm CrrrrrrrrrrAzzzzzzY! CP thought....

:laugh: "I'm gonna get the money this time! SE Jerome will be avenged 7 times over now." Santana Moss thought........
"man...I wonder what it would be like if I was defending myself...." Lavar thought "Finally something that will assure..........

Chuckie and the 2 point illusion bunch. Those little gay pirates will never try that again after I get done..........

so they were all on their way to mess the Refs up once again (CP, Moss, Ryan Clark, Marcus, LaVar, Coach Williams, & Coach Gibbs) until a crazy car slammed into them knocking them clear across the intersection. They knew they shouldn't have been driving on Superbowl Sunday night, and found out it was 6 drunk Steelers fans...........

so they were all on their way to mess the Refs up once again (CP, Moss, Ryan Clark, Marcus, LaVar, Coach Williams, & Coach Gibbs) until a crazy car slammed into them knocking them clear across the intersection. They knew they shouldn't have been driving on Superbowl Sunday night, and found out it was 6 drunk Steelers fans...........

with a keg of Iron City beer in the back seat and a picture of Terry Bradshaw's face taped on a stature of Jesus glued to the dashboard of thier 1973 country squire station wagon. The Stillers fans were feeling no pain, and in thier post SB win delusional catatonic state, they were unprepared for the @$$ whopping that they were about to receive, but just then Terry Bradshaw drove up and......

with a keg of Iron City beer in the back seat and a picture of Terry Bradshaw's face taped on a stature of Jesus glued to the dashboard of thier 1973 country squire station wagon. The Stillers fans were feeling no pain, and in thier post SB win delusional catatonic state, they were unprepared for the @$$ whopping that they were about to receive, but just then Terry Bradshaw drove up and......
and admits that he really needs Rogaine and the snickers wig (commercial) just isn't hiding the baldness anymore.....

and while he was crying in his tears and dandruff-filled Snickers, he admitted that he didn't think the Redskins were for real this year. Joe Gibbs told him...

that is why he's going bald. It is his punishment from God and even though Jesus loves everybody, He does not love him. Gregg added that if he ever.........

Archived