Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Write the never ending story game........

DeanCollins

:laugh:

Johnny White Guy (DUH!...) and the young version of lil john. Once they were on the plane.....34lil_john_-_YEEAAH!_small.jpg

ROFLMAO :laugh:

Carlos Rogers tips the new "lil john"'s cap off jousting him, and he turns around and steals his Clinton Portis-looking shades, causing a slight ruckus in First Class, until the gangsta Portis Mom Queen Latifah says.......

ROFLMAO :laugh:

Carlos Rogers tips the new "lil john"'s cap off jousting him, and he turns around and steals his Clinton Portis-looking shades, causing a slight ruckus in First Class, until the gangsta Portis Mom Queen Latifah says.......

now boys......settle down....let's all watch beauty shop while we braid each others hair. Of course the guys listened to Mom Queen Latifah, everyone scrambled to get into a circle and......

now boys......settle down....let's all watch beauty shop while we braid each others hair. Of course the guys listened to Mom Queen Latifah, everyone scrambled to get into a circle and......

couldn't help but sing "Hail to the Redskins" as if they were taking off for a big game, and suddenly out of the front row appears LaVar Arrington, who says, "Whas up ma niggas!", making sure to do the gangsta handshake first with the only white guy (Johnny White Guy that is) and proceeds to.....

couldn't help but sing "Hail to the Redskins" as if they were taking off for a big game, and suddenly out of the front row appears LaVar Arrington, who says, "Whas up ma niggas!", making sure to do the gangsta handshake first with the only white guy (Johnny White Guy that is) and proceeds to.....
salsa dance his way down the aisle towards Antrel Lil Jon Rolle. He starts to talk in the tune of Oops I Did It Again, "Wait, your not a Redskin! What.....

salsa dance his way down the aisle towards Antrel Lil Jon Rolle. He starts to talk in the tune of Oops I Did It Again, "Wait, your not a Redskin! What.....

.........well Shizzle my Nizzle! Welcome to the Big League, bra! as they chest pump each other. It was so obvious they were Redskins by then, that some guy in the back of the plane pummels his way up the aisle to try to get autographs, but Sean Taylor.......

grabs him by the cornrose slaps a parachute on him and throws him out the plane. Rolle lands in the front yard of Ms Mcnabb where she is grilling up some nice chunky soup on her outdoor buner/grill.
Rolle then puts on a rocket and shoots himself back onto the plane. CR had to explain to Lavar that Rolle was actually invited onto the plane because....

.........well Shizzle my Nizzle! Welcome to the Big League, bra! as they chest pump each other. It was so obvious they were Redskins by then, that some guy in the back of the plane pummels his way up the aisle to try to get autographs, but Sean Taylor.......
stood up and the guy accidently bumped into him therefore breaking his collarbone and his back while flying 10 feet back.....

Rolle then puts on a rocket and shoots himself back onto the plane. CR had to explain to Lavar that Rolle was actually invited onto the plane because....

he is alum of the U so he's cool. So LaVar says:

stood up and the guy accidently bumped into him therefore breaking his collarbone and his back while flying 10 feet back.....

and there was a big crowd around the Redskins U and cornerback Posse now so Clinton Portis had to rush through them like he was SE Jerome trying to find his money, and when he reached the poor guy........

he is alum of the U so he's cool. So LaVar says:

and there was a big crowd around the Redskins U and cornerback Posse now so Clinton Portis had to rush through them like he was SE Jerome trying to find his money, and when he reached the poor guy........

:notworthy master of fixing stories...lol

he was so estatic that he touched ST and CP that he fainted from joy. Lavar turned to ST and said "Damn! Did u have to stand up?" Sean looked down and replied....

:notworthy master of fixing stories...lol

he was so estatic that he touched ST and CP that he fainted from joy. Lavar turned to ST and said "Damn! Did u have to stand up?" Sean looked down and replied....

:) thanks

...."I couldn't help it man, I have to drain the main vein". So he apologized to the already fainted fan and the crowd parted like the Red Sea as he walked down the aisle, some of them chanting, "We're not worthy, we're not worthy". Meanwhile, Clinton Portis looks at Moss........

:) thanks

...."I couldn't help it man, I have to drain the main vein". So he apologized to the already fainted fan and the crowd parted like the Red Sea as he walked down the aisle, some of them chanting, "We're not worthy, we're not worthy". Meanwhile, Clinton Portis looks at Moss........

lol!! We're not worthy...:laugh:

and whispers "man...i hope this doesn't add to those dumb charges against him...before we know it...his max. time is gonna be 60 yrs!" CR overhears this and chimes in with a British accent.....

lol!! We're not worthy...:laugh:

and whispers "man...i hope this doesn't add to those dumb charges against him...before we know it...his max. time is gonna be 60 yrs!" CR overhears this and chimes in with a British accent.....

"We could always call on Prime Minister Tony Blair. He's always been an ally to the US and the President in times of crises, and since ST is above the President as he is God, I'm sure Tony Blair........"

*sidenote: I've always loved saying Tony Blair's name in a British accent*

"We could always call on Prime Minister Tony Blair. He's always been an ally to the US and the President in times of crises, and since ST is above the President as he is God, I'm sure Tony Blair........"

*sidenote: I've always loved saying Tony Blair's name in a British accent*

[Antrel lil jon Rolle jumps in.....]"would make it all OKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY....and make all them thugs think WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!? YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHH!" Everyone was startled and....

[Antrel lil jon Rolle jumps in.....]"would make it all OKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY....and make all them thugs think WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!? YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHH!" Everyone was startled and....

some punk ass pimp Dallas fan yells, "Call the Popo! The Grim Reaper strikes again. We have to......."

some punk ass pimp Dallas fan yells, "Call the Popo! The Grim Reaper strikes again. We have to......."
(THE POPO??? :laugh: )

get this thug out of society and behind bars where he belongs! That way, my sacred k.Johnson will never be denied a catch or td and my beloved p.crayton won't ever suffer from mental issues anymore and so my lover glenn......

(THE POPO??? :laugh: )

get this thug out of society and behind bars where he belongs! That way, my sacred k.Johnson will never be denied a catch or td and my beloved p.crayton won't ever suffer from mental issues anymore and so my lover glenn......

:)

and I can finally be free on Brokeback Cowboy Mountain" as he proudly waves a Rainbow-colored-Dallas-Pride Flag around the plane, but LaVar steps up and.....

and I can finally be free on Brokeback Cowboy Mountain" as he proudly waves a Rainbow-colored-Dallas-Pride Flag around the plane, but LaVar steps up and.....

tears the flag to pieces with his mouth and shouted "DON'T U EVER TALK ABOUT THE COWBOYS IN FRONT OF US" while spitting little pieces of the flag everywhere. Johnny White Guy could take no more of this and......

(my last one for today.......:ciao: )

tears the flag to pieces with his mouth and shouted "DON'T U EVER TALK ABOUT THE COWBOYS IN FRONT OF US" while spitting little pieces of the flag everywhere. Johnny White Guy could take no more of this and......

(my last one for today.......:ciao: )

so he took his fake chest hair off and smothered the lame Dallas fan in the face with it as LaVar held his arms behind his back, as they said "Say Uncle! Say Uncle!".......he said "Uncle!" but then Clinton Portis grabs his hair and yells, "Who's your favorite quarterback?!" "Who's your favorite quarterback!" The Dallas fan crumbled and said "SCOTT BRUNELL! SCOTT BRUNELL!" The torture finally stopped when.........

so he took his fake chest hair off and smothered the lame Dallas fan in the face with it as LaVar held his arms behind his back, as they said "Say Uncle! Say Uncle!".......he said "Uncle!" but then Clinton Portis grabs his hair and yells, "Who's your favorite quarterback?!" "Who's your favorite quarterback!" The Dallas fan crumbled and said "SCOTT BRUNELL! SCOTT BRUNELL!" The torture finally stopped when.........
Antrel smacked him across the face and he fainted. The whole plane started to applaud. Everyone was happy the stupid Cowgirls fan had shut up. With only 2 minutes left before landing, they.....

Antrel smacked him across the face and he fainted. The whole plane started to applaud. Everyone was happy the stupid Cowgirls fan had shut up. With only 2 minutes left before landing, they.....

(yeah-you're back! :) the story is brought back to life.....)

sat back to chill. The pilot announced they will be landing in Nassau shortly, there were blue skies and the temperature was 80 degrees, and then he said "We'd like to thank the.........

(yeah-you're back! :) the story is brought back to life.....)

sat back to chill. The pilot announced they will be landing in Nassau shortly, there were blue skies and the temperature was 80 degrees, and then he said "We'd like to thank the.........

Redskins, CP's mom, and Antrel for beating the Cowgirl fan. He will be left on the plane as we all leave. Have a nice day and enjoy ur stay." Everyone scrambled to grab their bags except for the group, their servant, P.Crayton came on board and carried all the luggage for them. When they finally reached the hotel, C-Lo discovered in his room a time machine. He ran to tell the others about........

Redskins, CP's mom, and Antrel for beating the Cowgirl fan. He will be left on the plane as we all leave. Have a nice day and enjoy ur stay." Everyone scrambled to grab their bags except for the group, their servant, P.Crayton came on board and carried all the luggage for them. When they finally reached the hotel, C-Lo discovered in his room a time machine. He ran to tell the others about........

this unbelievable contraption and started off with where he'd go. "I'd like to go back to the last Seattle game and catch that interception & take it all the way for a TD so we'd go to the Playoffs". LaVar agreed, but said that....

this unbelievable contraption and started off with where he'd go. "I'd like to go back to the last Seattle game and catch that interception & take it all the way for a TD so we'd go to the Playoffs". LaVar agreed, but said that....
he wanted to go back to the interception he got during the eagles game and run that back for a td instead of getting tacked at the 4 yard line or so." CP said he wanted to..........

Archived